Chapter 99- Repeat what you said

Zhan Bei Tian suddenly turned over and pressed Mu Yi Fan under him.

He was so hot and warm and staring firmly at the person under him, he whispered and said: “Repeat it again.”

“…” Mu Yi Fan looked at the man, only one foot away from him, he didn’t know anything and he was feeling lost.

The first time he found Zhan Bei Tian’s eyes so charming, they looked like a dazzling black star in the night sky, tightly attracted his attention.

Mu Yi Fan couldn’t help but lift the gloved hand, stretched out his index finger, and gently fiddled with the other’s black, thick and long eyelashes, like a small black fan, gently fanning them.

Zhan Bei Tian grabbed the naughty hand and repeated it again with a whispering voice: “Mu-Mu, repeat what you said. .”

Mu Yi Fan thinks Zhan Bei Tian’s voice is also very nice, low and hoarse, with a voice that charms, that makes him very fascinated.

He pulled back the caught hand and touched Zhan Bei Tian’s throat.

Zhan Bei Tian breathed more and more heavy, and realized that his body is reacting to Mu Yi Fan. The throat rolled up and down, and the light became hotter. Looking at the other’s pale lips, the head could not help but go down.

When he touched the other’s lips, I heard the other person whispering: “Bei Tian, ​​the smell on your body is good.”

Zhan Bei Tian instantly woke up and quickly looked up at Mu Yi Fan and found the other person’s face has become a bit sluggish.

He frowned, and then saw Mu Yi Fan swallowing his mouth, and he was so angry and felt funny that the other side obviously wanted to eat him…. For real

Mu Yi Fan propped up his upper body and sniffed at Zhan Bei Tian’s neck and face: “It smells good.”

Zhan Bei Tian: “…”

This man just said, ‘I will bite anyone, I won’t bite you. ‘This is only a few seconds away, now he think he is delicious.

He can see that Mu Yi Fan’s consciousness is becoming more and more lost. Counting, Mu Yi Fan has not eaten for more than 20 days, and it has been very good for him to be able to endure.

Zhan Bei Tian didn’t move, let Mu Yi Fan smell it, and wanted to see what he would do for himself.

Mu Yi Fan hooked Zhan Bei Tian’s neck and pulled the man down. He kept sniffing on Zhan Bei Tian’s face. The aroma from the person was very fragrant for him, and it was indescribably fatal. It’s tempting, but he just didn’t open his mouth and bite it. He didn’t even do it when he put out his tongue.

Although his consciousness is getting more and more blurred, he obviously knows whose this body is.

Mu Yi Fan felt that he is so uncomfortable that he wants to eat meat, but he can’t eat the meat in front of him. Finally, he pushed Zhan Bei Tian hard and ran to the bathroom.

With a bang, close the bathroom door and he locked himself inside.

Zhan Bei Tian got up and stood in the same place, looking at the bathroom door motionless.

After experiencing a lifetime of it, he is very clear about how tempting the living human flesh is to zombies especially for a zombie, which is gradually losing consciousness, it is even more difficult to resist.

If you do not eat hard, you will be as uncomfortable and painful as drug addiction.

“Dad, I am back.” The tender and happy voice came in from outside the room.