Chapter 141- My grandson?

The zombie group did not attack, as before, they went back and forth back and forth, this time, and they all left the secondary road honestly, step by step back to where they were before.

Mu Yi Fan leaner down on the steering wheel and took a deep breath, then closes his eyes and rubs his eyebrows.

Sun Zi Hao, Lu Lin, Zhan Bei Tian saw Lieutenant Zhou driving over and all got out of the car. Lieutenant Zhou saw them and breathed a sigh of relief: “It was just a great danger, before, I really thought we would be buried today in the zombie tide, no one expected the zombie will suddenly turn around and leave, said it is strange!”

“It’s Lieutenant Zhou, you’re lucky,” said Zhan Bei Tian, while he eyed Mu Yi Fan in the truck.

Lieutenant Zhou chuckled: “Are you going north to The B City? Then let’s go together.”

Just as they were chatting, Mu Yi Fan walked out of the car, he looked up at the mountains in the distance, vaguely feeling that there was a group intermediate-level zombies staring at them.

If there is a guess, they are the ones who are leading this zombie tide, but it’s too far away to see what the zombies looked like.

In addition, he felt that they were stupid and wanted to attack.

Mu Yi Fan gave a hard look in the direction of the mountain, then sent a thought of driving away the zombie group, to the mountain zombie under the hint, telling it to hurry away.

The zombies in the mountains, feeling the pressure of higher rank than theirs, took two steps backwards.

One of the high rank zombie patted a zombie on the shoulder and said, “Zhuang Zi Yue that zombie is superior to us, and we can’t resist him with our ability.”

Another zombie raged: “Damn, he is clearly a zombie, why is a zombie trying to help humans.”

Zhuang Zi Yue looked deeply at the secondary road down the hill and turned reluctantly and went down the other side, with other zombies following down the hill.

But before three steps, Zhuang Zi Yue stopped, raised his head, and roared up, like a sad lion, roaring all over the mountain.

The surrounding zombies were also infected by him, and they raised their heads and roared to the air.

Even the groups of zombies from far resonant, with one by one shouting, and all nearby areas were zombies roars, especially in empty spaces, echoing constantly, and frightened survivors huddled. “What happened to all those zombies? They are not going to come over again, are you?”

The survivors with The Lieutenant Zhou team asked nervously.

Lieutenant Zhou listened to the roar and hurriedly said, “Major General Zhan, this is not a time to chat, we’ll leave quickly.”

Zhan Bei Tian looked on his back with their Mu Yi Fan and he shouted: “Get in the car.”

Sun Zi Hao like an arrow jumped to the driver’s seat so that his little life would not have been lost in Mu Yi Fan’s hands.

Lu Lin sat in the co-pilot’s seat.

Mu Yi Fan looked around, and heard their annoyed and anger mood from the zombie cry, and their unwillingness to obey his meaning.

He frowned, and then turned and sat in the car.

Zhan Bei Tian asked him what was wrong with the zombie’s call.

Mu Yi Fan shook his head and said he didn’t want to say more.

The motorcade headed north again, and it was not until it came out twenty kilometers away that the zombie’s cry stopped, and everyone did not feel so scared.