Chapter 177- It is really difficult to get the title.

Zhan Bei Tian did not ask what had happened and quickly got on the car that had come before and left The Shen’s Family camp.

Mu Yi Fan was sent back to the Mu’s Tower by Sun Zi Hao. On the way, Mu Yi Fan asked, “What happened to Bei Tian’s father?”

Sun Zi Hao hesitated to laugh before he said, “I heard from the Zhan Family soldier that the Mu related man injured Boss’s father, and you have to go back and ask about the details.”

Mu Yi Fan’s heart sank instantly.

Last night, I was worried about the two families. Today, this happened. I don’t know how Bei Tian’s father was hurt.

Alas!

He managed to make a good impression in front of Zhan Guo Xiong. Now it’s a failure. Don’t think about going to the Zhan Family again.

Mu Yi Fan returned to Mu’s Mansion.

Although the atmosphere in the building was not as peaceful as before, there was no tension and agitation. Obviously, like Zhan Bei Tian, his father did most of the work with the people in the team and made some rules and treaties to bind the people in the building.

Mu Yi Fan walked into the elevator and pressed the button on the 80th floor.

As the elevator went up, his thoughts flowed a hundred and eighty thousand miles away, and he didn’t know what he was thinking.

In the elevator parked on the 80th floor, with the eyes must be fixed, like making a decision, Mu Yi Fan steadily marched towards Mu Yue Cheng’s office.

Before he reached for the door, he heard the man inside explain slightly eagerly: “I didn’t hurt him at all.”

This is Mu Yi Fan’s uncle Mu Yue Bin’s voice.

“Whether or not my eldest brother injured Zhan Lei Gang, as long as the Zhan Family’s people were injured, it is a breath of relief for my son.” Zhao Yi Xuan said.

Mu Yue Bin looked at Zhao Yi Xuan with an unhappy face. “Zhao Yi Xuan, you clearly mean that I wounded Zheng Lei Gang. Do you think I’m afraid that the Zhan Family’s people will come to the door to settle accounts and I dare not recognize this matter?”

Zhao Yi Xuan quickly explained, “Brother, you misunderstood me. How could I possibly think so?”

Mu Yue Bin didn’t want to quarrel with a woman and snorted and spoke no more.

Mu Yi Fan went into the office without asking what had happened. He said in a solemn voice, “Dad, it’s getting hotter and hotter now. You’d better tell the water system powered people to store a lot of water in the building. The weather in the future is likely to be over fifty degrees.”

When the audience heard this, they took a deep breath and said, “Fifty degrees or more?”

That’s so hot!

Zhao Yi Xuan did not believe: “Now it is almost September, the weather will only turn cold, how can it be hot again?”

Mu Yue Cheng glanced at Zhao Yi Xuan and asked, “Yi Fan, who did you hear about this from?”

In fact, he also felt that the weather was not right and had the idea of storing water for a long time.

“Naturally, I have my sources of information, Dad. Now you’re going to have people immediately set up water. The more the better, the better. There’s no harm in setting up water storage.”

Mu Yue Cheng agrees, and feels that storing water is the same as keeping soldiers, so without saying a word, he picked up his walkie-talkie and sent his command.