Chapter 167- I want a hug too!

The soldiers at the Zhan Family gate saw Zhan Bei Tian’s car and opened the door directly to let Zhan Bei Tian drive to the garage.

Cai Yuan, who was cutting fruit in the kitchen, saw Zhan Bei Tian’s car come back. He immediately went to the garage and smiled at Zhan Bei Tian, who came out of the driver’s seat. “Master, welcome back.”

“Uncle Cai.” Zhan Bei Tian waved to the people outside the garage, then went to the side of the pilot driver seat, opens the door, brought out the sleeping child lying on Mu Yi Fan, pushed the man asleep with his neck tilted: “Mu-Mu, get up.”

Mu Yi Fan opened his sleepy eyes, stretched out and said, “We are already here?”

Zhan Bei Tian responded softly, “Yeah.”

Mu Yi Fan rubbed his eyes and got out of the car. He laid his head on Zhan Bei Tian’s shoulder as if he had no backbone. He muttered, “I want a hug too.”

Zhan Bei Tian saw him acting as a child, his eyes flashed softly, he kissed Mu Yi Fan on the forehead, and patted him on the back: “Stand fast.”

“Oh.”

Mu Yi Fan stood up lazily. When he saw Cai Yuan standing in the doorway, he was surprised that he saw them. The whole person felt as if he had been pricked by a needle. He suddenly came to his senses and stood up straight and said hello to him, “Uncle Cai, hello.”

Cai Yuan looked back and nodded. “Have you had breakfast, Master?”

Zhan Bei Tian asked Mu Yi Fan, “Did you eat with the child?”

Mu Yi Fan shook his head: “No.”

Cai Yuan said with a smile, “I’m going to have my young master and Mr. Mu have breakfast prepared for them.”

Mu Yi Fan saw him turn away and asked Zhan Bei Tian, “Did Uncle Cai see you kissing me just now?”

What if Cai Yuan told Master Old Zhan about Zhan Bei Tian’s kissing him?

Zhan Bei Tian asked, “Why do you say that for?”

“Didn’t you see it?”

Mu Yi Fan felt like he was deceiving himself. Cai Yuan was standing at the garage door. How could he not have seen it?

Zhan Bei Tian’s eyes flashed a smile, put his hand on his shoulder, took the big one and a small one into the hall, when he saw Zhan Guo Xiong sitting alone in the hall studying chess, he immediately said, “Grandpa, we are back.”

Zhan Guo Xiong heard Zhan Bei Tian’s voice. He looked up and saw Zhan Bei Tian come in with his child in one hand and Mu Yi Fan in the other.

Somehow, there was a strange feeling in his heart, it was like he was seeing a family of three come back to visit the old relatives.

Zhan Guo Xiong looked back and hummed softly, “Did you willingly to come back?”

The last time he returned to B City, he stayed at home for less than half a day. Then he took a group of people to campus, and he didn’t come back until today.

“I’ve been busy lately.” Zhan Bei Tian gently patted the baby in his arms.

Mu Qing Tian woke up and rubbed his eyes with his little hands. After seeing Zhan Guo Xiong, the chill whispered, “Great Grandpa, hello”

The face of Zhan Guo Xiong immediately softened and he was busy beckoning the child: “Mu Tian, come here too Great Grandpa, let Great Grandpa hug you.”