Chapter 123- You're so wise

“Why?”

Mu Yi Fan looked at Zheng Jia Ming’s serious face and felt that Zheng Jia Ming was planning something.

Zheng Jia Ming’s eyes were obscure, he bowed his head and did not speak. Mu Yi Fan eyebrows unfurled and he sighed, “Since you don’t want to say it, I won’t ask much, but you also have to protect yourself, don’t let the white-haired man see his child die before himself.”

“Zheng Jia Ming’s reply was faint response: “Mu Yi Fan I will trouble you to take care of my dad and after the matter is done, I will come to him, you will stay in K City right?”

“No, we won’t.” Mu Yi Fan counted the days in his mind and said, “In ten and a half days, we’ll go north and go to B City, and then you can come to B City to find us.”

“Okay.

“Zheng Jia Ming put his hand on Mu Yi Fan’s shoulder and pressed it a little hard to thank him. Mu Yi Fan asked again, “Do you really not want to see your dad?”

Zheng Jia Ming shook his head: “It’s not that I don’t want to, it’s not safe for the time being, and otherwise I won’t be here to see him until its dark.”

“You fear of being discovered by others?”

“Pretty much.” Zheng Jia Ming didn’t want to continue on this topic, he said, “I’m leaving, I can’t stay here too long.”

“Well, then, you must go to B City to find us.”

Zheng Jia Ming nodded and turned his head toward the alley.

When he got to the entrance of the alley, he stopped suddenly. “What’s going on?” Mu Yi Fan wondered as to who was following him.

He poked his head, only to see a tall figure at the alley outside the door, in the dark night, the person’s eyes looked like a black cheetah, bright black eyes incomparable to deter people.

Mu Yi Fan looked up and shook his head when he saw what the other person looked like.

The man standing at the entrance of the alley was Zhan Bei Tian.

Oh, my God!

How could he be here?

“Zhan … Bei Tian!”

Mu Yi Fan turned his back and hurried forward to stand in front of Zheng Jia Ming. Zhan Bei Tian’s gaze moved from Zheng Jia Ming’s face to Mu Yi Fan’s body, his eyebrows twisted and he asked, “Why are you here?”

He had just been on patrol when he noticed a zombie smell nearby and he didn’t expect Mu Yi Fan to be here. Mu Yi Fan casually made an excuse: “I… I couldn’t sleep, so I went out for a walk.

“Zhan Bei Tian also didn’t refute him: “Come on.”

“Okay.”

Mu Yi Fan walked past, and as he arrived in front of Zhan Bei Tian, he suddenly grabbed Zhan Bei Tian’s waist and shouted, “Jia Ming, you go.”

Zheng Jia Ming eyebrows rose and he didn’t expect Mu Yi Fan to speak for him.

“You…” Zhan Bei Tian wanted to ask him what he was doing, but Mu Yi Fan interrupted: “Zhan Bei Tian, I believe the death of the people with abilities has nothing to do with Zheng Jia Ming, you just let him go.”

Zhan Bei Tian frowned and looked at Zheng Jia Ming.

Zheng Jia Ming also doesn’t explain whether he did or did not.