Chapter 93- The child came out

Mu Yi Fan seized Zheng Guo Zong’s hand, endured pain, and he asked in between screams: “Quack, what … what is going to be born?”

“…” Zheng Guo Zong really did not know how to explain to a man who does not believe that he is pregnant, he was going to give birth.

He looked at Lu Lin, who was stared blankly, and hurriedly said, “What are you still here push me? Or you don’t want to push me back.”

Lu Lin returned to reality: “Ah? Oh, oh.”

Did he not hear it wrong?

Dr. Zheng said that Mu Yi Fan is going to give birth?

What does this mean?

Wouldn’t be what he thought?

Lu Lin hurriedly pushed the wheelchair to the villa where they lived.

After returning to the villa, Mu Yi Fan was sore because of his stomach, and it was so painful that she could not stand up.

Lu Lin really can’t afford to carry the overweight Mu Yi Fan, so he had to look to the people in the house for help: “Sun Zi Hao, come out and help.”

Sun Zi Hao heard Lu Lin’s anxious voice, reacted very quickly, and rushed out of the villa in one step.

Mao Yu and Xiang Guo also quickly went out to see what happened.

Lu Lin quickly said: “Sun Zi Hao, we both lift one side, fast.”

“What happened?” Sun Zi Hao looked at Mu Yi Fan, who was groaning and groaning, and asked as he ran.

“I don’t know.”

Zheng Guo Zong said anxiously: “You carry him to the operating table in the basement.”

Lu Lin put Mu Yi Fan’s hand on his shoulder, then, with one hand, back, one leg: “Sun Zi Hao, you have to use some strength, we work together to carry him in.”

“Is he so heavy?”

Sun Zi Hao looked puzzled, like these trained soldiers, they could just pick up a big man. How do you want two people to hold together?

But just when he picked up Mu Yi Fan, he almost heard a crikey in his old waist: “Crap, Mu Yi Fan, what have you eaten, how is it you are so heavy?”

“I…how do I know.” Mu Yi Fan is so painful that she can’t speak.

Mao Yu and Xiang Guo, standing at the door, quickly gave way and let them carry him into the operating table in the villa’s basement.

Zheng Guo Zong put on his surgical gown and quickly said: “You are going to call the Major General Zhan.”

Sun Zi Hao wiped the sweat from his forehead and asked: “Why should we call the boss back?”

Mu Yi Fan was uncomfortable to shut down their boss, telling him to come back, can Mu Yi Fan not hurt?

Zheng Guo Zong did not have a good reply: “His child is about to be born, do you want to call him back?”

“Ah?”

“Ah?”

Sun Zi Hao and Lu Lin both stiffened on the spot.

“Hey?” Mu Yi Fan, who was in pain looked at the people who stiffened, he suddenly raised his head: “Quack doctor, what did you say?”

Did he over-heard it and had an auditory hallucination?