Chapter 143- This child was born to me

Mu Yue Cheng took Mu Yi Fan to the top floor in an elevator, looking at the little boy sitting on Mu Yi Fan's shoulder.

Is this really his son's son?

But this child looks two or three years old?

How come he hasn't heard Yi Fan mention this kid before?

Moreover, the more he looked at the child, the more he looked like another man, only for a moment he could not remember who the child looked like.

Mu Qing Tian saw Mu Yue Cheng looking at himself non-stop, his eyes turned around quickly to Mu Yue Cheng and he showed a sweet smile: "Grandpa, Hello."

Mu Yue Cheng's hard heart immediately melted, and quickly reached out to the child: "Come over, let Grandpa hold you."

Mu Qing Tian unfurled his hands so that Mu Yue Cheng could pick him.

Mu Yi Fan looked at the lights in the elevator and sighed, "I haven't seen the light in a long time."

Mu Yue Cheng smiled: "When you live here, you can look up and see, yes, what's the child's name?"

"Grandpa, my name is Mu Qing Tian," Mu Qing Tian immediately replied to Mu Yi Fan.

"Qing Tian? Good name."Mu Yue Cheng couldn't say anything happy.

After leaving the elevator, he said to the soldiers on the top floor, "You go look for some toys in the warehouse."

"Yes."

Mu Yue Cheng came to his office with Mu Yi Fan, sat down on the sofa and asked, "How did it take you so long to get to The B City?"

He waited more than two months, and had not seen his eldest son come to The B City to find him, he was thinking that his eldest son had become a zombie.

Mu Yi Fan simply takes him things through: "There's been some trouble along the way."

He didn't want to mention what happened in two more months in front of Mu Yue Cheng, so he quickly turn to the topic: "Dad, what just said Zhao Yi Xuan is not true?"

Previous Masters were directly aware of Zhao Yi Xuan, so he called her that. "What's the matter?"

Mu Yue Cheng looked at him incredulity.

"She said that the whole of The The B City people know that you have only one son, Mu Yi Hang, and now everyone is called Mu Yi Hang, Young Master, and they don't know I exist."

Mu Yue Cheng face went cold: "Don't listen to her nonsense, in the army who doesn't know I Mu Yue Cheng have two sons, but now there are people in The B City who think I only have one son, after all, you haven't been in The B City, and for a long time, a passer-by thinks I only have Yi Hang as a son, and I did not bother to explain to them so much, when you come back, I will introduce you to them to know, when the rumors will not break."

Mu Yi Fan was much more comfortable when he heard this explanation.

Mu Yue Cheng thought about what had just happened and said, "Your aunt did something wrong, and I asked her to apologize to you when she was going to dinner, and I would say something about her."

Mu Yi Fan nodded and asked, "Dad, did you let us sell the stock for food and weapons before? Then did you prepare rice grain for a long time, is the grain now is not sufficient?"

Mu Yue Cheng also doesn't hide from him: "Well, we have 50 years' worth of food for the whole building, what are you asking?"

"I'm just wondering how you knew the end of the world would have come before, " he said.