Chapter 130- Bei Tian, I forgive you

Mu Yi Fan saw a glimmer of anticipation from the bottom of Zhan Bei Tian’s eyes, the word ‘can’t’ was stuck in his throat, so he couldn’t speak.

He’s becoming more and more like a normal person, but it doesn’t mean he can be human again, and he is not surprised that he’s changed like that.

In the novel, A Zombie King can become the as ordinary people, he will have no dark circles, no red coils in the inner eyes, and the face and lips will be very red, his nails will not blacken, and people who do not know his Zombie King identity will only think that he is a normal human.

However, however similar to a human person he is going to get, he cannot get rid of the fact that is a zombie, the body still has virus existing, and can also infect others.

A Zombie King, however, has the ability to control his virus from being transmitted to others, and to avoid the zombie detectors that were later made by the state without being identified.

But this ability cannot be used for long length of time, at most, and can only last an hour.

“Bei Tian…”

Mu Yi Fan was trying to get off the conversation topic and he wanted to thank Zhan Bei Tian for protecting him.

But just as he said two words, the door was knocked, and then the people outside said, “Boss, it’s me, Mao Yu.”

Zhan Bei Tian loosen his hold on Mu Yi Fan’s hand, took the gloves and he wanted put it back to Mu Yi Fan.

“I’ll do it myself.”

Mu Yi Fan was in a hurry, he was really worried that his fingernails would scratch Zhan Bei Tian, and carefully grabbed his gloves and put them back on his hands.

Zhan Bei Tian opened the door and asked, “What’s the matter?”

Mao Yu said: “Today, a lot of people under my team have mentioned to me, they have come to The K City, they have never gone out to see this thing, now as we are about to leave The K City, I do not know if they can go outside the apartment block? After all, the East End is safe.”

Zhan Bei Tian thought about it, since coming to The K City, everyone has only focused on training and buying food, and have not really gone out, and have not relaxed their alertness.

He nodded: “These two days we no longer need to go to find supplies, no training, let them go out for a walk, breathable, but they must come back before dark.”

Mao Yu was very pleased to hear this answer.

Because he hasn’t been out with his parents for a long time.

“And these two days, when you go out shopping with Lu Lin, Sun Zi Hao, And Xiang Guo, if you see someone selling crystal nucleus, you should trade with the grain, and if the price is too high, give up.”

“Yes, boss if there’s nothing, I’m going to tell the other people that they can walk outside these two days,” he said.

“Hmm.”

Mao Yu couldn’t wait to leave when he got his consent.

Zhan Bei Tian stood at the door thinking for a moment, turning to the people in the room and saying, “I’m going out, you…”

Mu Yi Fan didn’t want to be alone in the room and he interrupted Zhan Bei Tian: “I’m going, too.”

He knew that Zhan Bei Tian was going out this time to find Old Man Li, and that he wanted to bring this man with a thousand miles of power with them so that it was convenient to do things.