Chapter 136- It really coming

Rong Xue watched Zhan Bei Tian warily and she didn’t believe he would send her to The B City.

Zhan Bei Tian didn’t say much to her, and when she didn’t get in, he closed the door and started the car.

When Rong Xue saw Zhan Bei Tian leaving, he was anxious and shouted, “Wait, and wait.”

She dragged the box for fifteen meters before the car came to a stop.

Zhan Bei Tian put down the glass window and stared at her.

“Are you really going to take me to The B City?” Rong Xue asked for less.

In fact, she really did not believe the man who burned her hair, but The B City’s allure is too great.

Because The B City is the capital city, every aspect of it is better than other cities, to The B City, perhaps life security, otherwise, Zhan Bei Tian will not talk to the team to go north to The B City.

Zhan Bei Tian said bluntly, “Are you getting on the car?”

Rong Xue quickly threw two large boxes to the left of the back seat and then ran to the right of the back seat and sat down.

She didn’t sit in the front seat because she felt very insecure about sitting in the same row as Zhan Bei Tian, and she was really worried about what Zhan Bei Tian would do to her.

Zhan Bei Tian started the car and left, heading for the West End.

Rong Xue saw the car heading west, and her heart was anxious again, she very worried that Zhan Bei Tian would throw her into the zombie heap.

If it wasn’t for her already not knowing who to rely on in The K City, she wouldn’t have got in this car, now she’d love to get to The B City soon.

As long as she get to The B City, join the big team and find the big backer, and she is going to give them a revenge to the people who embarrassed her today.

Rong Xue can’t help but when she think of the previous thing he fist clenched, even the fingernails inserted into the hand to calm the heart is not aware.

She looked at the man in the driver’s seat, the light flashed in her eye, and she swore one day she would make the man surrender to her pomegranate skirt and kneel and lick her toes.

Rong Xue dare not show her emotions too obviously, she quickly dropped her eyelids and stopped looking ahead.

The car sped between a zombie and a zombie, and quickly left the West End and headed for the highway.

The moment the car hit the freeway, Rong Xue was a little more comfortable.

Along the way, the two didn’t utter a word the car was very quiet, about two hours after the car ran into the tunnel.

The tunnel was particularly dark due to the power outage, and Zhan Bei Tian was able to turn on the lights.

The tunnel was extraordinarily long, and after five minutes, the car had not yet come out of the tunnel.

The more the car went the more Rong Xue was unable to sit calmly, the dark paint in the tunnel, and, though not much, the zombies looked so ugly that they are particularly appalling when the lights shine on their faces. “It’s a long tunnel.”

She broke the silence because the atmosphere was so scary.

Zhan Bei Tian: “This tunnel is more than 20 kilometers full.”

“Oh.”

Rong Xue saw the tunnel with fewer zombies, and she made no more noise.

A minute later, Zhan Bei Tian suddenly stopped the car.