New Addition

Both parents were worried as they both know that their four year old Perrie wasn't too fond of having a younger sibling. She was their baby. They didn't need another one.

The two women were running around trying to make sure that their already spotless house was perfect. They were so keen on the perfect first impression for a 18 Month old who probably wouldnt even remember.

They were now sitting on the couch waiting patiently.

Perrie probably on her 3rd tantrum of the day.

"Perrie come on now. Don't you want to be the best big sister. And teach her colors and have someone to play with?" Jesy tried to reason with the girl.

" No! I'm your baby. You can't have another baby. I don't want it" She said crumbling to the floor laying on her tummy. Jade sat on the floor next to Perrie her back in a soothing manner. Perrie falling asleep a few moments later. Jade moved the child onto a padded mat that they had down for her to play on.

" what if she really doesn't like her?" Jesy asked

"I think-"She was interrupted by a knock on the door. Both women hopped up. Running to to the door. Where they came face to face with the girls social worker. They were confused. Where was their daughter?.

"You two don't look very happy to see me" the woman laughed.

"How rude of us, come on in. Can I get you something to drink?" Jade asked as she opened the door.

The woman shook her head as she walked into the house moving to the side. Jade and Jesy froze seeing a little baby clumsily walking behind her. They saw her before but she was only about 6 months old at the time. Now she had a full head of hair and was walking.

She stood by her social workers legs playing with her plushie.

The woman whispered something to her and pointed at the two women.

"Hiii" the little girl squealed at the familiar looking women. She walked over to Jesy raising her arms.

The two were In awe at the little girl. Jesy picked her up. Sitting with her on the couch. The girl abandoned her plushie more interested In the rings on Jesy's fingers.

"Well I have to get going i'll be back for home inspections in 2-3 months. Bye bye leigh"the woman waved at the little girl.

"Buh bye" the girl waved standing in Jesy's lap before sliding down her legs

"Num nums?" Leigh asked as she waddled into the kitchen.

"Num nums?" She repeated to Jade smacking her lips.

" awwww. I'll find you something give me a second" She said placing the toddler into a high chair.

She looked in the fridge. They had to go food shopping. She decided to give the girl turkey and cheese rolls and some applesauce. She started creating a grocery list so they could be in and out of the supermarket.

"Jes! We need to go food shopping can you get Pez dressed please?"

" Sure babe" Jesy went into Perrie's room finding some jeans and a t-shirt for her to put on. Before waking the girl up.

"Wake up baba. We're going to the shops" Perrie just groaned sitting up letting Jesy get her dressed. Jesy turned the TV on for her as she went to get dressed.

"All done" Leigh clapped her hands. "Down " She said and Jade set her on the floor handing her the applesauce. Leigh made her way back into the living room where she saw the cartoons. She tried to climb on the couch but that didn't work. Perrie just watched as the girl spilled some of her applesauce on the couch.