We Will Be Alright [2]

"What is this Leigh-Anne?" Perrie asked looking at the exam with a grade of 70.

" Mommy I tried, I really did.I was up studying all night. It was hard. I got the second highest" The 18 year old told her mother. Perrie has always been hard on the girls when it came to their education

"This is unacceptable. Did you even study?" Perrie refused to believe that Leigh-Anne genuinely tried and got a 70. She never brought home anything lower than a 85 and even that wasnt a common occurrence.

"I did! I just said that." Leigh-Anne's tone full of annoyance. It's like her mother didn't understand that college was not the same as highschool.

Perrie looked at her wondering who she was talking to. Jesy felt an oncoming argument so she stood taking her and Jade's dishes to the kitchen. Before coming to get jade.

"Goodnight. Leigh-leigh, mommy I love you guys. Jade say goodnight" the little girl kissed her moms cheek and then kissed Leigh-Anne and hugged her. "Nanite!"

"Goodnight. Love you too"

"I love you little bubbies. I'll be in the room in a minute" Leigh blew kisses at the girls.

Soon as the doors closed Leigh-Anne broke down sobbing quietly. There was so much more to the story that perrie didn't know. She just got an email from Fafsa that her financial aid has been revoked because she failed 4 out of the 5 of her classes. There was no way in hell she could tell her mother.

" I don't know what is going on with you but if I have to start treating you like a child again I will. Until you can get your grades together it is straight to school and back." Perrie stood from the table " And your attitude lately is atrocious, so don't ask me to go anywhere. The answer is no."

"My playoffs are saturday..." Leigh-Anne played volleyball. It was the only thing keeping her sane in this college life.

"You heard what I said right" the woman said, calling Jade so that she could put the girl to sleep.

"Doing the fucking most." Leigh-Anne mumbled but Perrie caught it.

"What did you just say?" Perrie asked her calm tone, throwing Leigh-Anne off. She didn't even know that her mother heard.

"Noth-"

" don't fix your mouth to say nothing. Say it say what you just said to me." The woman walked closer to leigh-anne and the girl took small steps back. "Say it"

"I said you're doing the most. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

" No, I heard 'doing the fucking most'. Look, I dont know how that boy talks to his parents but I'm not the one Leigh-Anne. I'm telling you now. You swear at me again like your head isn't on straight and watch what happens. " She was face to face with her daughter.

Perrie felt like she was loosing Leigh-Anne. Every since she started dating this Andre kid she's become a different person.

Leigh looked her mother in her eyes and felt a tear run down her cheek. She wiped it quickly and walked away. Leigh-Anne went to her room climbing into her bed. Closing her eyes and forcing herself to sleep.

----

About two weeks Later Perrie was waiting for Leigh-anne. It was about midnight and she wasn't home yet.

She sat on the couch waiting for her daughter when she heard something at her door. She looked through the peephole to see Leigh-Anne with the same boy she told her she didn't want her around. They kissed and Perrie pulled the door open, yanking her daughter into the apartment, closing the door and locking it.