Dads [4]

"Again. Again!!" Jesse asked his dad and older sister

They both grabbed the end of his bedsheets, closing him in before swinging him left to right over the bed.

"I wanna go!! My turn. My turn!!" 

"Your going to go next Lee, no need to get on like that. You have to be in your bed to start." The younger boy ran to his bed making an 'x' with his arms over his chest waiting to be swung around. He didn't get to do fun stuff like this with his mom. Jade and Pez walked over to his bed and pulled the fitted sheet off the mattress. They wrapped the boy up swinging him as well for a bit before dropping him on the bed.  He tried to get up right away and tripped over his blankets, whacking his chin on the floor.

"Owww"

"Come, let me see" He stood up holding his chin as tears welled in his eyes.

"If you cry over that you're the biggest punk baby ever" Jesse teased.

"I'm not crying"

"What's the story when mama comes home?" Pez asked not wanting to get told off.

"I fell" "he fell" the three mumbled. Jade didn't know how their mother still believed them.

"Perfect. What's for breakfast?" Pez asked carrying his youngest child out of his room.

"Mommy says we have to brush, daddy" Lee said, pointing to the bathroom.

"Whose house are you at, bubba?"

"Yours"

"Okay then, we brush after breakfast because if we brush before then the food will taste nasty."

"Okay" made sense.

"Can we watch the Smackdown highlights, dad?" Jesse asked, bouncing around the TV. They weren't allowed TV time until their homework was finished. Even after that they were only  allowed two hours at their moms house.

"I recorded the show for you. Make some cereal while I put it on for you"

"Thanks dad!"

"You're welcome bubba" Pez went out of his way to make sure that every weekend was packed with fun for his kids. He didn't have much since his wife left him but he was determined to make the stay enjoyable and memorable. Which he always did. 

Jesse made his cereal and sat in front of the TV as the wrestling program began.

"John Cena!!" His little brother ran over spilling milk everywhere as he sat beside him.

"Ew Lee, He's trash. Pick someone else. Someone like Randy Orton. He's better that John Cena"

" No, I like him"

"He's not that good, little bubba"

"He's not?" Lee turned around to look at his dad who shook his head.

"Yeah He's not. The same old five minute John Cena beat down before the magical comeback and he wins the match. Same ring gear. He's boring" Jade added. She wasn't the biggest fan of wrestling but she would watch it with her dad and brothers.

"Didn't you like Daniel Bryan?" Pez asked.

"Yes!! Yes!! Yes-"

"Shut up! It's annoying and it's not cool. Stop saying it" Jesse snapped, making Lee frown.

"He is cool. That's why he beat Randy Orton"

"No he didn't"

"Yes he did"

"No"

"Yes"

"Both of you shut up before I throw you two out the window" Jade threatened not wanting to hear it.