"You're Under Arrest"

⚠️Mature Themes⚠️

"Who was that in my Driveway?" The man asked, stumbling into the house.

His wife and step-daughters sat on the couch watching a movie but paused it when he came in.

"Who was that !?"

"Mark calm down, we can talk about this later, not in front of the girls" The woman knew he was drunk, he came home drunk everyday.

"So you're cheating on me now. You dirty slut"

"Girls go upstairs.I'll be up there in a minute"

"But mommy we didn't finish our movie" Jesy grabbed her little sister's hand taking her upstairs. She brought her into her bedroom, she knew Leigh-Anne didn't like to sleep alone especially when they're parents were fighting.

"You're drunk and you're acting insane right now!"

He approached the woman who was sitting on the couch slapping her across the face.

"Dont you ever say something like that to me again" Victoria held her cheek. She stood up trying to walk away from him but he grabbed her wrist pulling her into him forcing his lips onto hers. She struggled against him trying to get his lips off of hers.

"I love you babe" Victoria felt a single tear fall out of her eye. She should've listened when her friends and family told her to leave him the first time she put his hands on her. It would save her years of pain.He grabbed her neck, choking her.

"I said I love you"

She grabbed his hand with hers trying to relieve the pressure on her airway.

"I. . .l-love you. . . too" She could barely get her words out.

"Okay, good. You know i didnt mean to hit you. I just dont like when you disrespect me." He kissed her red cheek softly walking upstairs.

"Shush Leigh, Lay down" Jesy whispered to her little sister as she heard heavy footsteps approaching, way too heavy to be their mothers.

"You girls sleep?"

Neither responded and he left out. Victoria was trying to avoid Mark for the rest of the night. Once she heard the shower running and went to check on her daughters.

"I love you both, Sleep well" She kissed their foreheads.

"Please stay" Leigh-Anne hugged her mother. Victoria nodded, laying in the queen size bed with her two daughters. She held Leigh-Anne telling her that everything was going to be okay.

"Victoria!" She jumped out of the bed and made her way to her bedroom, closing the girls room behind her.

"Come on baby" The man was lying on their bed in his underwear. She felt sick to her stomach. The man took a shower and still the strong smell of liquor lingered.

"Im not really in the mood Mark"

"See thats the problem with you women these days. I didnt ask if you were in the mood. Im your husband."

"Mark please"

He sighed getting up off the bed walking over to her.

"Mark please. Mark Please!!"

"Shut the hell up"

"Please dont do this. Please" She pleaded with her husband but he didnt care.

"Did you hear that? Jesy. Jesy. Wake up" Leigh-Anne was shaking her sister awake.

"What? What Leigh?"

"Mommy screamed. I think he's hurting her"

"She's fine Leigh, Go to sleep"