We Will Be Alright

16 year old Leigh

8 year old Jesy

Infant Jade.

Mama Perrie.

⚠️Physical Dicipline⚠️

"M-Mama im c-cold" Jesy spoke her teeth chattering.

"Try and cuddle with leigh." The woman said as she laid the newborn into the old bassinet. And grabbed another cover to place over her two older daughters.

"Leigh-Anne, love are you alright" She asked tapping her 16 year old gently

"I'm fine mommy. Just tired." the girl had came in from school and went straight to bed.

"Do you want to eat? Have you eaten at school?" Perrie was so grateful that the girl could have two meals a day at school because she was struggling to provide for them. But recently leigh has been looking more thin than she usually does. Leigh anne shook her head.

"Leigh-Anne I'm serious. You need to start eating this is ridiculous . Why aren't you eating at school?"

Leigh-Anne just turned her back towards her mother. She was tired of hearing the same talk about her being too skinny.

" Hello. Do not turn your back to me Leigh-Anne.This is not healthy. You're obviously underweight and I can't afford to take you to the doctor. You know this. The least you can do is take care of your body."

"I'm fine"

"You're not fine. You must think I haven't noticed. You didn't even get your period last month. It's the end of this month and you still haven't gotten it"

"Mom! Why do you know that!?"

" I have a peanut butter and jelly." Jesy offered. She would take the food home from lunch time when the other kids didn't eat. She handed it to perrie.

"Leigh-Anne sit up. Sit up!" The woman rarely raised her voice especially towards her children. So Jesy was a bit scared when she did.

She handed the sandwich to Leigh-Anne " eat it. All of it" she said to the teen sternly. She got up to check on the baby.

" Thank you bubba" Leigh kissed Jesys forehead before taking a bite.

" do you have wo-"

"Shush! Be quiet" Leigh-Anne apologized. She didn't mean to yell at the girl but if her mother would've heard she wasn't going to school she would have her head.

" that's our secret. You can't tell anyone." Jesy nodded and stuck her little finger out. Leigh wrapped hers around and they shook their hands. Jesy hugged her older sister. She loved her so much.

Once Leigh took a few more small bites she put the other half into her book bag. Perrie came back asking if she finished the sandwich in which Leigh-Anne nodded.

"Alright time for bed" The 4 of them shared a small two bedroom apartment in Brooklyn But they made it work.

Jesy and Leigh-Anne went into one bedroom dragging the covers behind them from the living room. Jesy cuddled into Leigh-Anne and Perrie placed the blankets over them kissing their heads gently. "I love you both. Try and get some sleep because we have to be up early tomorrow"

Perrie left out of the girls room walking to the kitchen reaching on top of the fridge to see how much money she had saved when she noticed three hundred and fifty dollars. Three hundred and fifty dollars that wasn't there the last time she checked. She doesn't know how it got there but she was thankful for it she needed to go grocery shopping.She would be sure to ask Leigh-Anne about it in the morning. She had a circular on the counter and began making a list of everything they needed and trying to see if she could squeeze in small house items like soap and tissue paper. Once she finished she got into her own bed right, closing her eyes.