Do You Like Them Papa?

Mama Perrie
Mommy Leigh
5 y/o Jaden (Male jade)

"Baby, you still want to go today" perrie asked her wife walking into the kitchen where the woman was preparing lunch.

"Yeah, I'm just trying to make some lunch for my little Juju bean" Leigh-Anne replied as she spread some Nutella on a piece of whole wheat bread and sliced up some bananas. Putting it onto the bread. She put some carrots and goldfish onto the plate and set a cup of milk onto the table.

The woman left out of the room coming back with a giggling boy over her shoulder.

"Help me mama!" The curly headed boy screeched, reaching for Perrie.

She grabbed him and sat him down at the table so he could eat. He laughed when perrie began to tickle Leigh-Anne.

"Okay. Okay." Leigh-Anne said in between laughter holding perries hand.

"Apologize to the Prince." "Yeah" Jaden agreed

" I'm sorry Prince Jaden for tickling you."

"S'okay mommy" the boy said as he began eating his food. Offering perrie a carrot because he didn't want it.

"Its okay bubba, you eat it" he then offered it to leigh-anne who accepted it. Because she knew that if she ate it he would too. Which he did.

Soon enough he was finished. "Go wash your hands and get dressed baby" Leigh said taking the cup and plate into the kitchen.

Perrie followed the boy into his room. He was stripping all his clothes off. "You don't need new underwear bubba" She said and the boy just put them back on. She put him in some jeans and a solid white t-shirt. 

" I wanna wear the Jasmine one" he whined pulling the shirt off.

"That shirt it dirty. You can pick another one" perrie wanted to burn the shirt. He wore it all the time. She and leigh didn't do laundry yet so it was still dirty.

"I wanted to wear that one" he mumbled, walking over to his dresser to pick out a new shirt. He held up a Mickey mouse graphic tee.

He put it on and Perrie sent the boy downstairs so that she could dressed. She threw on a sweat suit walking downstairs slipping her shoes on. 

"Leigh, Jaden. Let's get going" the woman gathered her family and drove to the nail salon. 

They walked in and it surpringly wasn't too crowded. Perrie was getting a manicure and pedicure. Leigh was only getting a manicure so Jaden stayed with leigh. 

While she was getting her nails done Jaden was interested.

"Can she do mine too mommy?"

" you want to get your nails done bubba?" Leigh asked and the boy nodded excitedly in her lap.

"Okay, we will get them done. But you gotta sit still until I finish." He nodded leaning back into the woman's chest watching her phone.

Someone came over to help with Jaden while leigh's nails dried.

"What color does she want ma'am?"

"I'm a boy!" Jaden exclaimed. People often confused the boy for a little girl. He didn't cross dress or anything but he was just cute like a little girl. His long curly hair didn't really help.

The woman apologized and Leigh-Anne waved it off. It didn't need to be blown out of proportion; it was a simple mistake.

"Use your inside voice baba. And let's go pick a color." Leigh said standing up, taking Jaden's hand.