Stigma [3]

Another Stigma Add on

Perrie heard a knock on the door but she figured that if she ignored it, they would go away. There was another knock so she pulled herself out of her bed stumbling to the door.

"Surpr-Are you okay babe?" Jade came in and closed the door.

"Yeah, i really don't feel good, i'm going to go lay down okay?"

". . . Okay, im happy to see you baby" Perrie pecked her girlfriends lips going to get in her bed. She closed the door and got under her blankets.

Jade looked around at Perrie's dorm. It wasn't messy, it was actually clean which Jade found kind of strange. Whenever they facetimed or Jade came over it wasn't the cleanest. The only time Perrie's room was clean was when Jesy came to visit, she would clean, do her laundry and go grocery shopping. Which was fine, Jade wished her mother cleaned her dorm, but last time she checked Jesy was here three months ago. She got up checking her refrigerator, yes she had a refrigerator Jesy had paid extra for a single suite, so that she could cook for herself as the food in the canteen and outside food wasn't the healthiest for her. It was full of expired fruit, Vegetables, meat, spoiled milk, water and loads of insulin.

She decided that she would make Perrie a meal so she went to buy some groceries.By the time she got back Perrie was still fast asleep.

"Babe? Are you alive in here?"

She tapped Perrie a few times but she didn't get up. She was in fact alive so she left her to sleep, she would cook for her tomorrow. She ordered some food and binge watched something on tv.

She looked up when Perrie's bedroom door opened. Perrie's eyes were barely open as she ran to the bathroom.

"Babe?" Once she finished she went back into her room, closing the door. Completely ignoring Jade. She got up and went into her room.

"Baby?" She sat on perrie's bed. She only got a quiet hum in response.

"Are you okay? Are you hungry? It's late, you need to eat and check your sugar."

"I'm fine. I'm just tired babe. Let me sleep please."

"You've been sleeping since I got here, we get to spend the whole week together. I don't want to spend it watching you sleep the whole time."

"Starting tomorrow" Perrie pulled the blankets over her laying down. Jade huffed but left it alone.
The next morning came and went. Perrie got up at around one o'clock to use the bathroom before getting back in the bed and going straight to sleep.

"Babe, you said starting tomorrow."Jade whined. She hasn't been able to see Perrie that often since she started her internship at an engineering program.

"Whats wrong with you? Youre not eating and you're literally sleeping your life away. Have you enrolled in your classes? I saw that you have a hold on your account. They sent you a letter. Do you need me to help you? What's going on?"

She pulled the blankets off of perrie. It was now that she noticed Perries frail frame. She had lost weight, it wasn't drastic but enough for her to notice.

"You need to eat, get up"

"Noooo"

"Yes. Come on"

"Im not getting out of this bed Jade" Jade pecked perries dry lips going to make her some food. In the forty minutes it took her to cook, Perrie had used the bathroom over four times.

"What do you need?" She asked when she stumbled into the kitchen area

"Water"

Jade opened the refrigerator and handed her the water. Perrie tried to grab it but she was seeing double. She reached far to the right.