Part 103 [4]

Leigh-Anne laid in bed for the seventh day straight. She hadn't been going to her classes,eating or taking care of herself. To make things worse she tested positive for COVID as well.

She put on her noise canceling headphones trying to sleep. That's something she hasn't been doing enough of. She misses her daughter so much, her mother won't answer her calls and when she does she won't even let Leigh-Anne talk to Perrie. She held the little octopus close to her as she closed her eyes.

"Baby, why don't we watch cartoons? Leigh-Anne is resting and we're being a little loud."

"Okay" Jesy turned on the TV for Jade and sat her on the couch. She went to check on Leigh-Anne. She knocked before entering her room. When she didn't get a response she pushed the door open and tapped her.

"Hey, are you okay? Is there anything I can do for you?"

Leigh-Anne took off her headphones asking her to repeat what she said.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you"

"Are we being too loud?"

"No, no. You guys are fine. Don't worry about it."

"I have some extra theraflu would you like it"

Leigh-Anne shook her head.

"You don't have to take care of me Jesy."

"You helped me with Jade and took care of me while I was sick, I'm not going to let you rot in here Leigh-Anne. Come on"

"Jesy, no" Leigh-Anne wanted to cry when the woman pulled her out of her bed.

"Go shower" She pushed Leigh-Anne into the bathroom handing her a towel. Leigh-Anne ran the shower water while she sat on the toilet. She felt like shit and didn't want to do anything. Not even shower. It didn't feel right not cleaning the floor, putting down a bath mat and washing her three year old up while they laughed, played and had water fights. She missed her kid.

"Leigh-Anne?" Jesy sighed seeing that Leigh-Anne never got into the shower.

"Come out. Drink this" she handed her a cup of the medicated tea. While she did that Jesy set her a bath. She knew Leigh-Anne was going through it and wanted to help, or at least try to.

" help me please" Jade held a small container of goldfish up to Leigh-Anne. She opened it trying not to cry. Everything was reminding her of Perrie. Jade hugged her leg as a thank you before skipping off to the bed of blankets in the common room.

Once she finished her tea Jesy took the cup from her telling her to get into the bath. She wasn't trying to be mean but the woman hasn't taken a shower in days and smelt like death.

Leigh-Anne got into the bath, she didn't mind this. She cracked the door in case Jade or Jesy had to use the bathroom.

She sat in the bath until the water got cold. She wished she would've done it sooner. She was feeling better. Although she smells like a baby, her nose wasn't congested anymore and she wasn't sneezing like an idiot every ten seconds. She stood up taking a shower before getting out.

While she was getting dressed Jade popped her head into her room.

"Hi"

"Hello, you can come in"

Jade came in standing by Leigh-Anne's bed.

"Can we watch Lion King? Mama is busy." The girl frowned.

"Sure. Let me do something really quickly first okay?" Jade nodded leaving her room. Leigh-Anne sent her mother a text before taking some cough medicine and putting on a mask.