Friends?? (1/6)

Leigh-Anne slowly waddled around her small apartment exhaling deeply. She was in labor and her boyfriend was nowhere to be found.She was looking for her phone. She needed to call someone.

"Where is it?" she whispered to herself. As she walked into the kitchen seeing her cellphone on the counter where she left it last night. She picked up the phone dialing her boyfriend.

"Yeah..." he groaned out.Leigh-Anne figured that he was asleep.Little did she know he was with another woman.

"The baby is coming" she said her voice laced with excitement

" I'm busy," he said harshly before hanging up. What was more important than his pregnant girlfriend that was in labor. Leigh began to tear up,her water had already broke, she didn't want to go through this alone. She decided to ring her mother.

"M-mummy" the girl cried into her phone.Her tone alerting the woman, she sat up in her own bed.

"Leigh-Anne what's wrong baby" the woman cooed, turning on her bedside lamp. "She's coming" she spoke to her mother trying not to be too loud when another contraction ripped through her body.

"I'm coming just breathe. If it gets too bad call an ambulance, okay and we'll meet you there okay?" leigh hung up the phone sitting on her hardwood floor only in a sports bra she had removed her wet bottoms leaving her bare. She was in a world of pain but refused to call an ambulance because she couldn't afford it. She was on the floor for what seemed like hours but had only been about 30 minutes when she heard her door open.

"Leigh?" the woman called

"In the kitchen" leigh spoke softly with her eyes squeezed shut and head leaned against the cabinets.The woman was a little shocked to see her daughter this way her body was glistening with sweat her curly hair sticking to her forehead and her mouth slightly parted taking deep breaths. She pressed a kiss to the girls forehead before walking around the apartment and looking for the baby bag.She stood her daughter up wrapping a bed sheet around her leading her to the car with the bag on her shoulder.Sitting her in the passenger seat she walked around to the driver's seat getting in and dialing her older daughter.

"Meet us at the hospital." was all the woman said. They had already discussed what hospital they would be going to and all of that.

Once in the hospital the nurses took Leigh-Anne to a room preparing for her to give birth. Her mother and sister holding her hands tightly wiping the tears from her eyes and sweat from her forehead.

Three and a half hours later she had given birth to her daughter. Perrie Louise Pinnock. The blonde baby was laying on the woman's chest yet to open her eyes. Leigh couldn't stop crying. She had just brought a child into this world and where was her partner. Nowhere to be found.

"He should've been here" she cried into her mothers side.

"I told you he was no good" her sister spoke while gently brushing her thumbs over her knuckles in a comforting manner. This just made Leigh cry harder causing the baby to begin to cry. The nurses took the baby to give Leigh time to calm down.

-6 months later-

Perrie began to cry in her crib beside her parents bed. Leigh's usually a light sleeper but she was tired she had been doing a lot lately. Her boyfriend on the other hand couldn't take the girls crying anymore. He stood up picking the usually bubbly blonde baby up out of the crib checking her diaper before taking her downstairs to check and see if Leigh had pumped milk for her which she did. The man placed his daughter into her highchair while he warmed her up a bottle.Perrie had calmed down but she still had tears brimming her blue eyes. The man tested the temperature on the back of his hand before holding the baby bringing bottle to her lips. It confused him when she refused and began to cry again. The father had a hard time trying to figure out what was wrong. He carried Perrie up to their shared bedroom, shaking Leigh awake.The woman sat up quickly when she heards Perries cries.