Angel In The Sky

⚠️Mature themes⚠️

Also, I'm pretty sure this is not how it works but for the sake of my book let's pretend it is. Thanks❤️

"Mom?"

"Yes!" Perrie shot up from her seat waiting for any updates.

"We're currently having some complications right now-"

"Are they going to be okay!?"

"That's the thing, we are no longer allowed to make the choice in who we prioritize in this situation.  We will do everything we can to take care of them both but given the circumstances it's not looking too good. So, I'm sorry but I have to ask."

"Between my wife and unborn child? I-I. . . I can't."

"She was perfectly fine. The whole time. Why is this happening?" The nurse held Perries hand, he's had to ask this question many times and it hasn't gotten easier.

"I want my wife but she adores that baby. Does that make me selfish?"

"No. It doesn't. Is this your first child?"

"No, we have two girls"

"Okay. Would you like my opinion?"

"Please"

"Your wife. She has two girls at home. If we were to save the baby that will leave you with three children to take care of. It will also leave your girls without their mom. This is just my opinion, this is what I tell everyone. Yes you have a bond with your baby but it's nothing like the bond you have with your significant other. You can grieve the loss of your child with your partner, you can't grieve the loss of your wife with your child."

"Save her please" Perrie said quietly.

"Put it back!" Jesy snapped at Leigh-Anne who had taken a plushie off of her little brother's bed. Leigh-Anne put the plush elephant down running out of the room.

She went to her sister's room as her mommy wasn't home at the moment.

"What's wrong? Why are you crying bub?"

"Mama yelled at me again, sissy. I just want to play with the toy" the six year old got into her older sister's bed.

"Its okay Leigh. I work overtime next week. If I have extra money I'll buy you a toy. Okay?"

"Uh huh, but why can't I play with the toys in there. There are so many and no one plays with them. "

" Because they're Uh. . . .um. . . . They're." Jade didn't know how to tell her little sister that thw nursery was for their little brother. Jesy didn't allow them in there, well not Leigh-Anne.

"Mama is so mean to me. Do you think she hates me?"

"No, come have a cuddle" Jade opened her arms for Leigh-Anne.  Truth be told, Jesy was being a little cold to Leigh-Anne lately. She would get on her about being too childish because it reminded her of her baby. Emphasis on Her baby. She and Perrie adopted Jade while Leigh-Anne is from one of Perrie's previous relationships. Jesy loved both her girls but she hated that she didn't have any biological children and her wife did.

"I want my mommy" Leigh-Anne began to cry.  She missed Perrie.

"She will be home soon bub." Jade rubbed her back soothingly. Leigh-Anne got out of the bed to go to her own room.

Leigh-Anne passed the baby's room and stopped by the door. She peeked her head in before going inside. She wanted to really get a good look.

She saw a name on the wall. Shes never noticed it before. Leigh-Anne wandered around the room curiously. The closet had tons of baby clothes and there were lots of toys everywhere. She didn't know that the room was a memorial for him. She didn't understand the concept of it and no one sat her down and explained what happened to her.