Part 109[2]

"You're just in time. I was about to lock my door" Perrie's mother said to Leigh-Anne who just stumbled into the home.

Leigh-Anne went into the kitchen, she was starving and hadn't eaten all day. She was excited to see some food on the stove.

"That's for someone"

"All of it?"

"Yes. You can make yourself something to eat. Make sure you clean up the kitchen when you finish."

Leigh-Anne sighed and nodded. The audacity of this woman. Leigh-Anne waited for the woman to go back into the living room to start cooking. She didn't like to cook in a dirty kitchen but she was too hungry and didn't want to clean, cook, and then clean again.

She made herself a small meal. She stood at the stove. As she put the spoon to her mouth Perrie's mother came in.

"Smells good, what's that?"

"Vegetable pasta."

"Yes, I'd like some of that. You can have what I made." She left the kitchen waiting for Leigh-Anne to make her a plate. Leigh-Anne forked some of the food she made into her mouth before putting the rest on the plate. Before she brought it to the woman she poured salt on the food making sure to mix It in well.

"Thank you, there's some cake if you'd like" Leigh-Anne smiled walking away. She stood in the hall watching the woman take a bite. Before spitting it out.

Leigh-Anne began cleaning up and washing the dishes when Perrie came down. She had a sleepy Jade on her hip.

"Hey babe, when did you get home?" Perrie kissed her girlfriend's cheek.

"An hour ago. How was she?"

"Good, she's a good girl. Sissy is home, bubba" Jade raised her head, holding her arms out to Leigh-Anne who took her from Perrie.

"How was your day?"

"Great sissy. Sissy played with me all day and we even went to the park!"

"Did you?"

"Uh huh. Sissy said we have to come home because it's cold and I didn't have a coat. She said that she will get me one"

"That's very nice of her. I'm glad you had fun today baby but it's your bedtime."

"I know. Sissy said "I can have warm milk and watch Pocoyo!"

"Shh, don't shout bub. No Pocoyo. Not tonight. We can watch it in the morning, okay?"

"Please sissy" Leigh-Anne shook her head putting Jade down. She fixed her pajamas before kissing her forehead.

"It's just one episode baby, what is she supposed to do while she drinks her milk?"

"Fine. One"

"Yayyy!" Jade bounced around excitedly.

"Can you wait for me upstairs bubba?"

"Yes sissy" Jade skipped off leaving Leigh-Anne and Perrie together. 

"You don't have to do this." Perrie back hugged Leigh-Anne, trying to take the dish rag from her.

"Don't buy Jade a coat. I ordered one for her already"

"Okay, babe come on. Come watch a show with us"

"I want to baby, I really do but I've got to clean up. I haven't gotten enough money yet and you know how I feel about sitting around and not doing anything"

"You're working. Six days a week. Go lay down, I'll finish up. Watch Pocoyo with the baby" she told Leigh-Anne, handing her the princess stay cup.

Leigh-Anne picked up her bag and went upstairs. Perrie took her spot finishing the dishes.