"Daddy!!" (6/6)[2]

"Ill be right back" Jade told her girlfriend and her two best friends. They nodded and she headed to the bathroom. On the way back she heard a familiar voice. She looked around her and began to put two and two together when she saw Perrie.

As much as she wanted to say hi, hug and kiss her she walked back to her table. She missed Perrie just as much as Leigh-Anne did but she felt like this was unnecessary. She sat down beside her girlfriend, pinching her arm.

"Ow.What?"

"Do you think im dumb?" Jade asked. Leigh-Anne was completely oblivious to the fact that Jade knew. She glanced at Normani who shrugged.

"Don't look at them. I know she's here."

"You guys knew?"Jade asked, seeing the change of facial expressions.

"They told me"

"Yeah, Just throw us under the bus" Leigh-Anne shrugged. As long as Jade wasn't upset with her she would be okay.

"Babe, come on. You told me you would stop this. You guys too"

"I'm worried, Jade. I can't help it"

"Leigh-Anne, you're not worried. This is not the first time she's been alone with him. She's with her father. You said it yourself that he wouldn't do anything to hurt her. You're concerned about that woman for whatever reason. I'm not understanding why." The change in Jade's tone alerted Leigh-Anne.

"Its not like that babe. You idiots!"

"What did we do?"

"Don't blame them."

"Im sorry." Leigh-Anne apologized but Jade shook her head.

"Im ready to go."

"Reschedule?" Solana asked actually wanting to spend time with her bestfriends. 

"I dont know."

"Babe, im sorry. Let's finish our day"

"Honestly, im not in the mood. Im not upset with you for coming here because she's here. I'm upset because you lied to me. I dont like being lied to and you know that."

This left the remaining three in a weird place. Per Jade's request the rest of their 'girls's day' was canceled.

As they walked out something, rather someone caught Leigh-Anne's attention.

"Daddy pleaseee, I want to go to build a bear" Perrie whined pulling on her fathers hand as she pointed to the blue and yellow store.

"We can come back sweetheart but mommy has to do something very important." While it seemed like a normal situation that parents experience, it angered Leigh-Anne.

Perrie ignored him bursting into tears which always worked on Leigh-Anne. Edward let her cry it out, taking her hand and walking towards the exit.

"Is she always like this?" The American woman rolled her eyes.

"No but this is how her mother allows her to behave, so she thinks that this is okay. Thats enough Perrie. Cut it out now." The man scolded his daughter, he had enough of her bratty screams and cries.

"I want my mummy" She pulled her hand out of his standing in place.

Unable to watch anymore, Leigh-Anne walked over to her ex boyfriend telling him off. A decision made out of pure anger. She should have comforted Perrie, instead of arguing with him. Perrie backed away from the both of them not wanting to watch her parents fight. She whimpered quietly, looking around.

"Come baby" Normani cooed, hugging Perrie when she got close enough.

". . .and you, youre not her mother, stop trying to push that on her. She's not going to call you 'mommy'. I don't appreciate you sacrificing time with your daughter for whatever she has to do."