Part 70

Jesy knocked on the door lightly with the five year old in her arms.

Her wife opened the door and her seven year old daughter came to greet her.

"Mama!! I missed you"

"Use your inside voice Leigh-Anne."

"Sorry mommy."

Leigh-Anne followed Jesy into the living room watching her set the young girl down on the couch. Leigh-Anne hugged her mother tight.

"I missed you too, bug." She kissed her forehead.

Leigh-Anne giggled running over to the girl while Jesy went to give Perrie a hug and a kiss.

"She's young babe"

"Yeah but she doesn't act like a five year old babe."

"How old does she act?"

"Around two years old maybe, if that."

"Really? Does she speak?"

"A little bit, she doesn't really walk. She crawls around and babbles."

"Did they ever tell you what's wrong with her?"

"No, Her mother said she had a business trip and never came back so I brought her here"

They were interrupted when they heard screaming.

Jesy rushed into the living room where she saw a frightened Leigh-Anne and crying Jade.

Leigh-Anne ran to Perrie hiding behind her.

What happened Leigh?" Jesy asked lifting Jade into her arms to calm her down.

"I just said hi to her and she started screaming mama. I'm scared"

"Dont be scared baby, she doesn't mean to scream. She doesn't know any better."

"What triggers her babe?"

"I'm not sure if it's a trigger. I know she has long episodes of screaming and yelling but they don't happen that often." Jade settled down laying her head on Jesy's shoulder.

She pushed away from Jesy staring at Leigh-Anne.

"She's drooling" Leigh-Anne cringed, pointing at the younger girl. Perrie lowered her hand telling Leigh-Anne to say hi.

"Hello. I'm Leigh-Anne."

Jade clapped excitedly with a little giggle.

"She likes you bubba" Jesy told her daughter sitting Jade on the floor. She went to find some of Leigh-Anne's old Montessori toys. Jade crawled after Jesy. Perrie noticed that she was breathing rapidly.

"Jes!!"

"Yeah?"

"Come here"

"What's wrong?" She asked and Perrie pointed at The girl who was gasping for air. She didn't seem phased, she was just crawling over to Jesy. Jesy sat on the floor and let Jade sit in between her legs.

"What were you looking for?"

"Leigh-Anne's Montessori toys" Perrie nodded, going to go get a few of the toys from out of Leigh-Anne's playroom.

"Can you play with me too mama?"

"Of course. Go grab a few of your toys" Leigh-Anne smiled running to the playroom. She grabbed a puzzle.

"Can you take this to mama please bubba"

"Yes mommy" Leigh-Anne put the puzzle down taking the wooden sorting box to Jesy.

"Thank you. Do you want to try and help jade learn?"

"Yes!" Jesy smiled. Leigh-Anne has been telling Jesy and Perrie that she wanted a younger sibling and now that Jade was here she was going to take advantage.

"Can she hear mama?"

"She can hear you"

"Okay. This is a blue square Jade. Can you say blue square?" Leigh-Anne held up the wooden cube.

"She doesn't talk that much baby"

"Boo" Jade cheered for herself, blinking rapidly.

"Is there something in your eyes baba?" Leigh-Anne kneeled in front of Jade blowing Into her eyes. Jade whined, grabbing a fistful of Leigh-Anne's hair.

"Owww"

"Jade, that's not nice. Don't pull her hair" Jade only tugged harder causing Leigh-Anne to wince in pain.

"Mama make her stop please" Leigh-Anne cried as Jade giggled. She held Jade's hands trying to get Leigh-Anne's hair out of them.

Once she did Leigh-Anne rubbed her head where Jade pulled.

"Did I make her angry, mama?"

"No baby. She didn't mean to."

"Say sorry Bub"

Jade hummed looking around

"Sorry. Say sorry please" Jesy said the word slowly trying to make it easier for Jade to repeat.

Jade just looked at her with blank eyes.

"Sorry" Leigh-Anne repeated Jesy and Jade repeated her.

"Sowwy!" Leigh-Anne smiled, hugging Jade.

"Its okay. Let's keep going. This is a yellow square."

"Lellow" Jade said, holding the yellow cube.

"Yes. You're doing good Jade" Jesy watched with a fond smile. Leigh-Anne got up to go get some paper towels. She came back wiping Jade's mouth and chin. Jade whined and began squeezing her hand in the other.

"Don't do that bub" Jesy told Jade, separating her hands.

Perrie came in from the kitchen with two plates. She sat one down in front of Jade and the other in front of Leigh-Anne. She came back with a cup of coffee for herself and one more plate for Jesy. She cut Leigh-Anne's two waffles into fours and Jade's into small pieces. Jesy stood up going to sit on the couch with Perrie.

"Look at Leigh-Anne babe" Perrie watched the girl feed Jade.

"Awww"

"Leigh-Anne got her to speak"

"Really?"

"Yeah this is the most I've heard her speak since I started taking care of her."

"Don't do that bub" Leigh-Anne pulled Jade's hand out of her mouth. Wiping her chin.

She held up another small piece of waffle for Jade and she ate slowly.

"Leigh, make sure you eat too please"

"I will mommy" Leigh-Anne took a bite of her own waffle.

-Just an idea but no where to go with it. . . . . .-