Part 90 [3]

"Good morning" Perrie walked into the dining area

"Good morning, Perrie"

Jesy was sitting with Leigh-Anne eating breakfast.

"Hi, sissy. Can I have more please,miss?"

"Yes, of course" Leigh-Anne stood up to get Jesy more food.

"Stop being greedy. You don't need anymore" Perrie scolded her little sister.

"I don't mean to. I'm just really hungry and she said I can have more. I'm sorry sissy." Leigh-Anne came back with a plate setting it infront of Jesy.

"Why are you crying?"

"Nothing. She's fine, aren't you Jesy?" The girl nodded.

Jesy slid the plate over to Perrie and she began to eat. Leigh-Anne watched confused.

"Do you need me to fix you a plate?" Leigh-Anne asked perrie who shook her head.

"The why did you take her plate?"

"Its okay miss, I'm not hungry. I was just being greedy" Leigh-Anne decided to leave it for now.

Perrie finished the food thanking Leigh-Anne. She took the plate into the kitchen and began washing the dishes.

"Leave it, Go relax, watch tv or something." Leigh-Anne took the dish out of her hand putting it in the sink.

"Please let me wash the dishes. Its the least I can do after you fed us breakfast and gave us somewhere to rest our heads."

"Its fine Perrie. Out, out of the kitchen"

"Ms. Pinn-"

"No. Out" Perrie left the kitchen and went into the living room.

"I um took this out for you. There's soap and stuff in the bathroom" Jade held put some clothes, a towel and toothbrush out for Perrie.

". . .Thank you" Perrie took the things from Jade and rushed to the bathroom. She felt awkward around Jade.

Jesy snuck back into the kitchen trying not to get caught, she didn't want perrie to yell at her or get in trouble with Leigh-Anne. She wanted some more pancakes. The stove was behind Leigh-Anne, who was washing the dishes. She crouched down reaching her hand up feeling for the fluffy hot cake. But instead she put her hand into a pot of boiling water. She hissed, pulling her hand away.

"What happened? Are you okay?" Jesy nodded, tears brimming her eyes she went into the living room sitting next to the sofa in Jade.

"Hey kiddo, what's wrong?" Jesy held her blistering hand for Jade to see.

"What did you burn your hand on? Mommy, Jesy burned her hand on something. It's blistering and stuff" Jade told Leigh-Anne bringing Jesy into the kitchen.

"What happened baby?"

"Hurt my hand."

"Can you bring a chair please Jade?" Jade put a chair in front of the sink. Leigh-Anne put her hand under cool water.

"Owww" Jesy tried to pull her hand away but Leigh-Anne held it in place

"I know it hurts but this will help, I'm not trying to hurt you"

"Promise?"

"I promise. Is that what happened when you were in here"

"Yes. I'm sorry"

"What were you trying to do?"

"I just wanted some more pancakes. I'm sorry"

"That's okay. Next time just ask if you need help or want something"