Second Hand

"Pez,"

"Yeah baby"

"Do you think you can take me somewhere before we go to my place?"

"Of course. Where do you need to go."

Jade gave Perrie directions to her bestfriends house. And once there she got out of the car.

"I'm coming back, I'll explain everything when we get home" Perrie nodded, she wasn't expecting anything from the woman she's been dating for the past three months.

When Jade came out of her bestfriends apartment with a car seat she was a little confused but got out to help her.

"We on baby watch?"

"Something like that" Once perrie got a good look at the young child she knew something was wrong.

"Wait, wait."

"Whats wrong?"

"She spit up everywhere. Let me clean her up, do you have wipes?" Perrie asked. The infant looked uncomfortable and she was twitching occasionally. 

"She won't get it on your seats."

"I don't care about the seats babe. She might be sick, right? I don't know about babies but she's vomiting." She wiped her mouth before trying to clean the baby barf out of her lap.

"Babe it's alright. I'll clean her up when we get home"

"Okay"

Perrie trusted that Jade knew what she was doing. She drove to Jades place extra careful and cautious of the child in the back.

When they got out she carried her to the apartment. Perrie loved kids and although she didn't know this one she jumped at the opportunity to take care of her for a few hours.

Jade on the other hand was excited to have her girlfriend come over and spend the week with her. She brought Perries case upstairs completely forgetting about the mess she left in her apartment.

"Jade??" Perrie looked down at the coffee table.

"Haha this is nothing, don't worry about it." She closed and locked the door, putting her case down. She went over to the table swiping the pills into her hand and back into the prescription bottle.

"Why were you crushing them?"

"I mix it in my water sometimes, it's hard for me to take pills sometimes." Perrie let it go not thinking anything of it. As she laid the baby down to change her she began to wail  wriggling around.

"Dont you want this poo off of you, little baby?" Perrie asked as she untaped the nappy.

"Oh. . . Oh. That's bad. You're not feeling well are you, little one?" The girl became red in the face as she cried uncontrollably.

"Babe!"

"Yeah?"

"Do you have soap for her?"

"Yeah, it's in the closet near the bathroom. There's a baby bath tub under the sink. Thank you so much for helping"  She came over pecking Perries lips.

"Yeah. No problem." Perrie didn't want to spend her weekend looking after someone's baby but if that's what it came to she didn't mind. She asked Jade to set up the baby's bath. While she did that, Perrie cleaned her up a little bit.

"You're a cute little baby." Perrie poked her cheek. While she was having her one sided conversation with the baby she cried. She still hasn't stopped.

"Jade. What's wrong with her? Can you call her mom or dad?"

"Baths ready for a little chunky baby" Jade smiled to herself ignoring Perrie's questions.