Wellness Check-In Gone Wrong [2]

"You need to eat J" Jesy told her younger brother as she fed the toddler.

"Wanna do it!" Perrie screeched trying to take the spoon from Jesy.

"Don't waste it bubba, I'm serious"

"Kay sissy" the little one began to spoon the rice based staple with fruit in her mouth with no spills.

"See sissy?"

"Yes. Very good. Do you want a little bit of juice before mama comes home?" Perrie nodded excitedly. Leigh-Anne usually gave her milk with breakfast. Jesy poured her some orange juice and set it on the table.

"Mom is going to be mad when she finds out you haven't eaten since last night."

Jaden shrugged. He didn't care.

An hour later Leigh-Anne and Andre were walking through the door.

"So you guys are getting back together and we're going to move back to queens and mom is going to be a stay at home mom and wife and dad you're going to provide like the man you claim to be, right,?"

"Excuse me."

"No, no, no. We're not doing this. Jaden, be respectful and if you can't do that go to your room." Jaden stood up and tried to walk off and Andre grabbed him.

"Don't grab me. Don't touch me like that. You should've been grabbing those officers when they were putting their hands on my mother. But where were you, huh? Making it rain. You were supposed to be here. Opening acceptance letters with Jesy and you were at the strip club. You think because we're sixteen and eighteen that you're relieved of your daddy duties? News flash, You have a three year old. You still have fifteen more years. But at this rate I'm more her dad than you are just like I'm more her man than you are."

Jaden ignored the stinging sensation in his cheek. He stared his father in his eyes. He refused to be afraid anymore. 

"Dont challenge me"

"Are you okay? Look at me" Leigh-Anne held her son's face looking at his now red cheek.

"I'm fine Ma. I'm good." Jaden walked off and Leigh-Anne hugged Jesy before taking Perrie from her.

"Thank you for taking care of me yesterday but I'm going to ask that you get out of here. I want to explain to my children and comfort them."

" They're my kids too, Leigh-Anne."

"You talk to them on your own time."

"How, you don't let me talk to them. Don't act like I don't come around. You don't let me. You don't allow me to be a father."

"You don't want to be a father. If you did you would've done what you had to do. I don't want to hear your excuses. You know what you've done. I'm not doing this with you right now. Please leave I've been through enough I can't take it anymore you're going to make me snap on you. Please leave."

"Leigh-Anne, you ruined this. Us. Our family."

"Dont you dare." Jesy stood up taking Perrie out of Leigh-Anne's arms and going into the back room.

"J"

"J, are you okay?" She asked rocking Perrie to quiet her down. Everytime they fought she would cry and cry.

"Oh my god.  How hard did he hit you?" Jesy gasped seeing her brother's bruised face.

"Im fine. Did he leave?" Jesy shook her head shushing Perrie.

"Dont put your hands on my son"

"He's my son too. That boy is disrespectful and you allow it. I would never allow Jesy to say something like that to you"

"You know, I can't be mad at him because what he said is true. While you're out entertaining randoms. He's the one helping me out and helping around the house which you never do. He's in school online looking after perrie while I work my ass off. You make more than enough to support all five of us. But you're providing for some stripper's family instead."

"She's not my fucking kid Leigh-Anne.  It's not my responsibility to raise or look after her"

"I never said it was and damn sure never asked you to. But you are my husband so I expected you to stick by me. When you did what you did. I stuck by you. But you, you left me for some flimsy two dollar hoe. What more can I expect from someone who barely takes care of the two kids he has."

"I take care of them"

"No you don't."