"Saving Private Perrie"

The Gray Family were a bit off schedule to say the least. Andre woke up late and he was now running to take a shower in their bathroom.

"Good morning baby, you have school today. It's time to get up." Leigh sat on Perrie's bed gently rubbing her back.

Perrie groaned but sat up hugging her mother before getting up to go take a shower. She knocked on the bathroom door in her parents bedroom.

" I'm in the shower Leigh" Perrie looked confused. This was her shower time. Right? There were Many other bathrooms in their large home but Perrie only showered in their bathroom on weekday mornings. Why was he in the shower If it's her time? Why was he home at this time on a Wednesday?

The girl started to pace the room before going to sit next to the bathroom. She was trying to wait patiently.

"Daddy can you hurry" Only her father didn't hear her as he was in the shower with the door closed.

Leigh-Anne walked in from the guestroom bathroom.Watching as the girl frustratedly threw her head back hitting the wall.

"Perrie, don't do that.Be kind to yourself " Leigh reminded the girl as she pulled her up off of the floor. Leigh-Anne opened the bathroom door.

"Babe can you go shower in the guest bath?"

"Why"

" You're late and it's running into her shower time. Get out" She said, reaching her hand into the shower to turn off the water. The man still had soap over his body and he grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist. Perrie ignored him as he walked past telling her good morning.

"Come get in the shower babe" Leigh spoke and Perrie walked into the bathroom stripping her clothes off and getting into the shower.

Andre came into the kitchen fully dressed.

"Need help with breakfast or anything before I go?" It wasn't really his fault but him being here was bothering Leigh because she knew it bothered Perrie. He was always gone before she woke up as he worked early.

"No, I love you, have a good day and I'll see you later" She said, pecking his lips and gently pushing him out of the door.

"Alright. I love you too. Give perrie a kiss for me yeah?"

Leigh nodded and he left out. Leigh-Anne began to make her strawberry and cream oatmeal. Making a note to buy some more as those were the last two packs.

Perrie came down the steps a few moments later.

"How are you feeling Pez?" She got no answer. She figured that perrie just needed some space. She went to finish getting dressed.

It was about 7 in the morning. They had to leave at 7:15 for Perrie to be on time. The girl was playing with hatchi as she usually did before school.

Leigh-Anne finished packing her lunch and then it was time to go.

"Its time to go Pez" Perrie put her shoes on and they got into the car. They drove in silence.

Leigh-Anne grabbed perrie's hand.

"You're going to be just fine. If it becomes too much I want you to give me a call, I'll come get you okay?"

"Okay" the girl spoke quietly.

"Have a good day, I love you" She kissed the girl's cheek.

"I love you too" Perrie mumbled, hugging the woman before walking into the building, finding her classroom.

The empty room made Perrie smile as she sat at her desk taking her Disney collectibles out of her bag. It was her princesses and she decided to line them up in order of which she liked them the most to the least. While she did this she completely forgot about the small issue an hour ago.