"Daddy!!" (6/6)

The next morning Normani and Solana were woken up by Perrie.

"I missed you people" She laid inbetween the two women.

"Can you help me make mama breakfast?" She asked normani because Solana couldn't cook.

"Sure babe let's go." Perrie followed Normani out tugging a sleepy Solana.

"Wake up Sosa!"

"I'm tired bug" the woman said but the girl didn't care. She and Solana sat at the table while normani cooked. Solana placed her head on the table falling asleep soon after.

"Perrie. I remember you asking me to help you make breakfast not me doing everything while you watch cartoons." Perrie giggled walking In to the kitchen hugging her legs.

"Sorry Mani"

" I'm almost finished ask Lana if she can go grab mama some flowers." Perrie nodded.

"Lana. Lana. Lana!!" The woman didn't wake up so Perrie put her finger into her mouth before sticking it into her ear. She knew it would work because that's how Jade woke Leigh-Anne up and she hated it but always woke up.

"Ewww, why did you do that?"

"Mani said we have to go get mama flowers so let's go." The two left out to the flower stand In pajamas.

Meanwhile Leigh-Anne had gotten up and walked into the kitchen.

"Uh-uh go to your room" Normani turned her around pushing her towards her room.

"What is this??"

"Perrie's request woman" Leigh-Anne smiled as she just laid back in the bed. She called Jade.

"Hello little lady, what can I do for you this morning"

"Hi Mister, I want to buy my mama flowers please" The girl was adorable.

"Do you know what flowers she likes?" Perrie shook her head. She saw some rainbow roses. "I like those ones"

He nodded wrapping them up for her. Perrie turned to Solana. "Can we get mummy some too?" She nodded and perrie asked for another dozen of rainbow flowers.

Solana paid and they began to walk back to the apartment. Perrie wanted to hold and do everything so Normani set everything up on a tray handing it to the girl.

"Hold it with both hands babe." Perrie nodded shakily carrying the tray. Solana took it from her she was going to drop it. She could see it.

"Nooo. I'll do it."

Solana walked up to Leigh's door pushing the door open for perrie before handing her the tray again.

"Morning Mama! I-uh we made you breakfast" She put the tray onto the dresser climbing onto the bed setting it on Leigh-Anne's Lap before running back out to get the flowers. Normani was waiting at the door for her with the flowers in water in a vase.

Perrie thanked her setting them on the dresser.

Solana and Normani couldn't help but awww when Leigh-Anne started to tear up. She gave them both hugs. They left out while Perrie stayed with Leigh-Anne eating her breakfast.

"Thank you bubba. Best breakfast ever!"

"You're welcome. I got Mummy flowers too. Can we give them to her?"

"Sure babe." Leigh-Anne was curious to know if she completely forgot all that happened yesterday.

"Do you want to just drop them off or stay for a little bit. "