Three White Lines

⚠️Drugs⚠️

"Alright, we're about to leave now. Where is Perrie?" Jesy asked her daughter.

"She's still sleeping, she was up late last night. . . Studying! Yeah she was studying" Leigh-Anne couldn't think of anything better. She started to panic knowing her parents would see right through that lie. Perrie did not study. Everyone who knew the girl knew this.

"She must really want to go out. She never studies" Jade said and Jesy nodded in agreement. They had told the girl that the only way she could go out with her 'friends' is if she gets her grades together. The two women kissed Leigh-Anne's forehead telling her to make sure they're on time before leaving out.

Leigh-Anne began to freak out. It was half past seven and her sister still wasn't home. She decided to call her.

"Perrie!"

"Yeah Leigh?"

"Get your ass home, now!! You're going to get us both in trouble. What is wrong with you?"

"Alright Mom, geez. I'll be there soon"

"Hurry up!" Leigh-Anne hung up. She was already dressed for school. She was praying that they wouldn't be late to school. She had already been late twice this week and it was only Wednesday. If she was late today she would be written up. Which she really didn't want.

She rolled her eyes hearing the revving of a motorcycle engine. She opened the door and she saw her younger sister on the back of the bike behind her boyfriend. She took off the helmet handing it to him.

"See you at school babe"She said walking towards the house still facing him. He winked at her flipping the tinted face shield down before speeding off. She held her head walking past Leigh-Anne.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm hungover. My head feels like it's about to roll off my shoulders. Honestly."

"Go shower and get dressed. I'll make you some tea. Hurry before we're late." She rushed the girl. She looked through the medicine cabinet to find some painkillers. She made the girl tea and put it into a travel cup. She checked the time it was 7:50. School started at 8:20. It took about 20 minutes to drive there if there was no traffic. Leigh-Anne was positive that they would be late.

Perrie came down the steps. Still holding her head.

"Here, you look a mess. Let's go" She grabbed her keys pushing perrie out the door so that she could lock the door behind them. They got into the car and Leigh-Anne drove to school.

"I swear, I'm done covering for you. You sneak out again and I'm telling mama. I'm not joking. I love you and have a good day" Leigh-Anne said kissing Perrie's forehead before walking to her class. Perrie had other plans. She began walking back towards the entrance.

"Go to class Perrie" Leigh-Anne told her little sister from halfway down the hallway. Perrie decided to go to class. Her head was hurting pretty bad. She went to her class and put her head down on her desk. Looking at her phone that was in her lap. She got a text, It was her boyfriend telling her to meet him by her locker fourth period.

Fourth period came along and Perrie was standing with her boyfriend in front of her locker.

". . .I'm having a party, you coming"

"Yeah, of course" they began walking to the stairwell. There were two sets of steps and they sat in the back facing ones.

Meanwhile Leigh-Anne was in her Science class bored out of her mind.

"Leigh-Anne"

"Yes"

"Can you run this to the main office for me?" Leigh-Anne stood from her seat, taking the folder from the woman. She left the classroom, she hated the class but liked her teacher. So she decided to take the long way. She walked to the stairwell down the hallway. She began walking down the steps when she heard laughter. She kept walking down to the first floor. She heard another person join in the laughter only this time she recognized the laugh. She walked around back to see her sister and her boyfriend.