I love You

~Another Saving Private Perrie Add-on~

It was a rainy thursday. Leigh-Anne and Andre were on the way back home, they decided to take perrie to the aquarium. They were parked outside of a small coffee shop. Perrie had begged her parents to go into this shop.

"Here, go on babe" Leigh-Anne handed the 17 year old her card. She was about to get out when she stopped she turned to Andre who was in the drivers seat.

"How do you do it again daddy?" Perrie blinked her eyes.

"One at a time babe. Like this" he winked.

Perrie tried but still blinked both of her eyes. Both parents laughed as perrie got out of the car.

"You teaching her how to flirt?"

"Yeah, I don't know how it's going. Remember i took her to the mall?"Leigh-Anne nodded "Someone had something in their eye and she turns to me and goes 'daddy he likes me'.She is the cutest thing ever.But i dont want her to think everytime someone closes one eye at a time theyre flirting with her, we're working on it"

Leigh smiled seeing Andre so happy about this. Jade and Perrie have been dating for some time now, their two year anniversary was coming up.Andre slowly warmed up to their relationship and that made Leigh happy.

"I have to see this"

Meanwhile perrie was waiting on line. She was waiting patiently to see her girlfriend.

"Hello, welcome to the little one coffee shop, what can i get for you?"

"I'll take a french vanilla coffee, with a side of you hot sexy" Perrie giggled it sounded so silly. When Jade looked up she blinked her eyes in an attempt to wink.

"Awww babe, youre so cute.Im going to meltttttt. Do it again, wink" perrie blinked and jade awwed at the girl. She was having a pretty shitty day but here was her little ray of sunshine to make everything better.

She began making her coffee, making it light with creamer just how she liked it.  She took a sharpie writing 'I love you a latte <3'

"Have a nice day baba, i love you"

"Love you too!" jade looked to see if her manager was around before quickly pecking perries lips. She watched as perrie flushed. PDA was still new to her.

"Bye bye" perrie waved. She got into the car to see her parents laughing; they stopped when they saw her face.

"Are you okay?" Andre asked seeing her red face

"Did something happen, did someone say something to you?"Leigh-Anne had taken seatbelt off. She has been doing good not being too smothering but a small incident happened about two weeks ago and perrie had a bit of a meltdown in public and while Leigh and andre were trying to calm her down and people began making remarks which made it harder for them to calm her down.

"Babe calm down. Let her tell us" It was like over these last few months Andre became a lot more laid back when it came to perrie.

"Mama calm down it was nice. look" She showed her the cup.

"Aww. Thats really cute.Do you get it?"

Perrie shook her head but it was nice because jade gave it to her.

"What does it say?"Andre asked not taking his eyes off the road

"I love you a latte"Leigh said fondly. Explaining the pun to perrie

"But this is not a latte" Leigh face palmed with a smile

"Who gave you that?" Leigh-Anne stopped to think as well.