Part 90

"Mamaaa I'm done with. . .oh. I'm sorry." Jade wore an embarrassed smile when her mothers students stared at her.

"Wait outside. You're disrupting my class" Leigh-Anne shook her head at her daughter pointing at the door.

"Um yeah, sorry guys" She waved at the teenagers who smiled and told her it was okay.

She went to the canteen to buy some food. She brought a burger and fries.

"Can you buy me food please, miss?" A little girl asked tugging on her uniform sweater.

"Yeah, come, what do you want to eat?"

"Mmm. . .can I have tenders please"

"Sure" Jade ordered the food for the young girl, she had to be in Kindergarten or first grade. Their school went from k-12. So ages five and Six to eighteen. She was surprised to see the girl as the highschoolers didn't really see the elementary students often. They were in another building, connected by a bridge.

"Where's your mommy or daddy? You got out of school. . . An hour ago" She checked her phone.

"I wait for my sissy"

"Oh. Who's your sissy?"

"Perrie"

"Oh, I'm not too sure who that is. What's your name?"

"Jesy"

"Nice to meet you Jesy, I'm Jade."

"J and J. J for Jesy and J for Jade."

"Yes, both our names start with J. Try and eat some before all the big kids come."

Jesy nodded and began to take small bites. She took a few more bites before standing up Jade tried to take the tray to throw it away.

"No! Sorry. Don't throw it away. Please."

"Okay, I'll just carry it for you." Jesy gave her a hesitant look before nodding. She took Jades hand and began walking with her.

"What grade is your sister in?"

"Big kid level"

"She's a highschooler?"

"Uh huh. She's fourteen. She's big"

"She is, do you know what room number"

Jesy nodded, pulling her back to the classroom.

Jade pushed the door open, letting Jesy walk in first. Perrie was sitting in the classroom along with a few other students.

"Sissy! I got food! That girl brought us food!"

Perrie grabbed her little sister's arm, shushing her.

"Stop going around cheering that you got food. You're going to get mama in trouble!" She hissed, pulling out the chair beside her and putting her sister in it.

Jesy looked down at her hands in her lap, she kicked her feet softly.

"Take out your homework, Do you need help?"

"No sissy"

"Okay, then get started." Jesy took her homework folder out of her bag and started on her homework.

She looked up when the teacher walked into the classroom.

"Hey mama" Jade hugged the woman.

"I need you to stop barging into my room. You always do that. Knock first" She kissed her daughter's head.

"How was your day?" She asked Jade.

"Good."

"I told you about eating this junk. I packed you lunch. Where is it?" Leigh-Anne asked taking the tray of food from her daughter.