Part 90 [2]

⚠️Mature Themes⚠️

"Are you okay, mama?" Perrie asked when she heard the woman groan in pain.

"I'm alright pez. Get ready for school."

"Let me take care of you. You're obviously ill ,mama"

The woman coughed into her fist shaking her head.

"Your father is going to take you and Jesy to school.make sure you wear pants today and sit In the back with Jesy. I love you, have a good day."

"I love you too mama.please go to the doctor. you're not well." Perrie said when she noticed blood on her mothers hand.

"Go put on your pants and take that skirt off" She said changing the topic

Perrie nodded, changing her clothes.

"Bye mommy!" Jesy shouted to the woman as their father pulled her out of the house.

"Lets go Perrie" Perrie hugged her mother kissing her cheek. She then got into the car,When she saw her six year old sister in the front she knew she had to get her in the back.

"Dad?"

He turned around to look at Perrie.

"Mama called you"

Once he got out Perrie told Jesy to get in the back.

"Daddy said I can sit up front."

"No you can't. You have to be Thirteen. Come sit with me"

"But sissy. . . "

"Come sit with me please. Mama said we have to sit in the back. Hurry up" Perrie helped her into the back seat and pulled her seatbelt over her.

"Don't say anything until we get to school"

Jesy nodded, she laid her head in Perrie's lap closing her eyes.

The man got back into the car slamming his door. He looked at his daughters before shaking his head and pulling off.

"Dad, Are you drunk!?" Perrie asked when the man swerved onto the sidewalk nearly hitting a group of pedestrians.

"Oh fuck off" Clearly he was.

"Don't be mean to my sissy" Jesy sat up, trying to defend her older sister.

"Shut up, little pipsqueak"

"I'm not a pipsqu-" The rest came out muffled as Perrie covered her mouth.

"Be quiet." She said before slowly moving her hand from her mouth.

"We're here dad. Thanks. Have a good day"

Perrie opened her door taking Jesy's hand, they would walk the rest of the way. It was safer.

"Bye!" He sped off.

"We're not at school sissy"

"We're going to walk"

"I don't want to walk."

Perrie didn't say anything, there was nothing to be said. They began walking, it was about an hour walk. But it took them about two and a half.

"I need water. Please Perrie" Perrie stopped at a store asking for a cup of water.

"Here baba, drink fast or We're going to be more late than we already are ." The young child guzzled the water and they continued walking.

"Hurts"

"What hurts?"

"Neck and tummy"

Perrie stopped walking to look at her neck. It was red and bruising.