Bowtie

"I want a baby. Give me one already" Perrie whined watching her girlfriend clip on her bowtie.

"I don't like them things"

"But babe, I'm lonely when you go to Jail. Please can I have a baby?" She's been asking for a kid for over four years now.

"Okay. Let's go. We're going to go get one, right now"

"Really!!"

Jade nodded, grabbing her phone and house keys.

Perrie wrapped her arm around Jade's as they left the apartment building.

"We have to go to the store first"

"What's at the store?"

"You'll see." Jade smiled.

Once they reached the supermarket Jade and Perrie walked around the parking lot. Jade was looking for a car she liked.

"Ooooo. I want this one. Come on." She dragged Perrie over to a sleek, jet black corvette.

"This is a steal" Jade broke into the car opening the door for her girlfriend. 

"You're such a gentlewoman." Jade smiled, getting in the driver's seat.

"I don't know what idiot would leave their corvette unattended like this. It's mine now." Jade already had about twelve cars.

"Thank you baby. It means alot to me"

"Anything for you. Can we have a little one though? Because if one of these little fucks say anything crazy I'll have to kill them." Perrie sighed knowing she was serious.

"Sure baby. Whatever age and gender. It doesn't matter."

"Great. We have to go to the hood. The police don't look for missing people in the hood"

"You want to kidnap the kids?" Perrie turned to face her.

"You want to wait years for adoption or nine months to give birth?"

"Didn't think so" Perrie sat back with a frown. She didn't want to take a child away from their parents.

"We're here babe. Look at all these babies" Jade chirped getting out of the car. As they crossed the street walking to the park Jade noticed someone following them.

She pulled her gun pointing at the figure.

"Put that away Jade. It's a kid" Perrie stood in front of her girlfriend.

The little boy had a bright sparkle in his eyes. The first thing Jade noticed was the bow tie around his neck.

"I love you!!" He hugged the serial killer.

"I always write to you when you're in Jail. Did you get any of them?? Can you point your gun at me again please" the six year old beamed up at the woman.

"You know me?"

"I'm your biggest fan, I can't believe it!" Jade was in awe, herself. All she ever wanted was to be noticed.

"I love you so much.I watched you on the news all the time" the boy wrapped his arms around her as he became teary eyed.

"I wear a bowtie everyday because I want to be just like you."

Perrie was in shock that Jade hadn't blown the kids head off for touching her.

"How about I get you a happy meal"

"Yes please."

"Alright, what's your name?"

"Mini bowtie killer"