Apologies?? (4/6)

That weekend the 4 of them went to a trampoline park. Normani and Solana were invited but wanted to give them some alone time as they had some business of their own to handle.

Once paid for Leigh and Jade sat at the table while Perrie and Jesy ran off with their shoes and coats still on Or tried to. Jade grabbed their arms leading them back to the table while Leigh-Anne sorted out wristbands and socks.

"Wait one minute you two." Jade said, telling them to sit down. Leigh had left the table returning with a sharpie. Writing their phone numbers on the girls wristbands. The trampoline park was huge and although there were restrictions put in place for safety. Leigh-Anne had a feeling that they would wander off or get lost.

" Does anyone need the bathroom before you take off your shoes?" Jade asked as Leigh helped Jesy out of her coat. Jesy walked up to her mother holding her hand.

" Perrie go try" Leigh spoke as she straightened their belongings. "No thank you" She stopped to look at her daughter. " you're not leaving this table until they're back, so you might as well go try," Jade stuck her other hand out for the girl. Causing perrie to whine "mummy"

" get up and go with her. I'm not asking. If I have to keep repeating myself you will sit here with me and won't play at all" Leigh spoke watching her daughter get up and walk to jade. The trio left for the bathroom.

Once closer to the Jade noticed that there was a line for the women's bathroom. She decided to take the girl to the family bathroom.

" who wants to go first?" Jade asked and just got stares in return. That was a pretty dumb question. "Come pez'' the woman took turns holding both girls over the toilet seat before helping them wash their hands and using the bathroom herself. Perrie didn't want to go back to the table so she refused to leave the bathroom.

Jesy didn't pay perrie any mind she was ready to play. With or without Perrie. So she skipped over to the table to wait with Leigh.

" Hey love, ready to jump?" Leigh asked as she took one of the wrist bands off the table wrapping it around Jesy's outstretched wrist.

"Where is Perrie and your mum?"

" Fighting in the bathroom?"

" Fighting?" Jesy nodded as Leigh-Anne put her feet onto her lap removing her shoes and putting on the socks. She was wondering why she was doing it for her. But she didn't mind. She really did like leigh-anne. She was really nice and cooked well. Jesy liked that Leigh-Anne babied her because Jade didn't really do it. She hugged the woman and thanked her.

" No problem." Soon as she said that she saw jade walking towards them with perrie laid on her shoulder. Silently crying. Jade sat the girl down.

Jesy figured that they wouldn't let her jump alone.

"Can you come with me?" She asked, looking at Leigh.

" I'm gonna have a little talk-" "Its alright. I'll sit here with her. " Jade spoke.

Leigh put on a wristband and the socks leading jesy to the area of the park that wasn't as crowded.

Jesy began bouncing around like a little jellybean giggling making Leigh's heart fill with how much fun the girl seemed to be having. Leigh's inner child kicking in and bouncing around as well.

All while Jade asks Perrie what's wrong. The girl revealed to Jade that Leigh Anne had been being 'Mean' to her and that she was getting her way because she's the mummy. She also said that her 'mummy and daddy aren't together anymore' Jade thought Leigh Anne said that they broke up a while ago.

"Do you like my mummy?"

"Yes, I do. Why?"

"Me and Jesy want to be sisters and that can only happen if you and mummy date. Then I'll have another mum and a sister. But please don't make her cry. She used to cry a lot when daddy first left. I don't want my mummy to be sad again." Perrie wept. Meanwhile Leigh-Anne and Jesy battled to see who could jump the highest. Leigh-Anne refusing to go easy on her just because she is a Child.