Bowtie [2]

Jade was let out of Jail in six months. As they had no real proof and her supporters bailed her out. She had a real fan base and she loved it.

She was currently walking around the park looking for a baby for her girlfriend. She knew Perrie was upset with her and she wanted to make it all better.

She didn't see any young children at the playground so she decided to check elsewhere. She walked past a daycare and popped her head in there.

"Oh hello" She greeted the woman, looking at the children, one caught her eye.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked nervously. She knew who Jade was.

"Yes, can I have this one please?" She pointed to a little swaddled baby in a pink bassinet.

"Um no."

"I'm here to pick her up"

"You're not her mother."

"I would hate to have to shoot you and traumatize all these infants and toddlers. Don't be selfish, give me the kid."

She picked the baby up and Jade held her arms out with a bright smile. She wanted a young baby that couldn't talk or do anything. The woman tried to run and Jade pressed her metal accessory to her back.

"I wouldn't do that if i were you"

The woman handed Jade the baby.

"See, That wasn't so hard.What's her name?"

"Leigh-Anne"

"Okay. Thanks for my Leigh-Anne. Have a good day. I'll leave a decent review even though your service is quite shit. How did you let me steal someone's baby? Who is paying you!?" She walked out.

"Aw shit. I'm sorry" She almost dropped the infant when she tripped.

Leigh-Anne began to cry she didn't like the feeling of being tossed around.

"Alright, that's enough now, you're not even hurt." Jade sat in another car that she stole bouncing the baby lightly, putting her to sleep.

"Pretty little baby you are, all you need is a bowtie." Jade sped home wanting to dress the child up. She was like her personal doll that happened to be alive.

She knocked, waiting for Perrie to open the door.

"Close your eyes" She said soon as her girlfriend opened the door.

Perrie did as told and Jade rushed to their bedroom, closing and locking the door.

"A hey babe would've been nice" Perrie opened her eyes, closing the door behind Jade. She wasn't expecting this greeting after not seeing her for six months.

Jade was too busy tying a bow around the child's neck. She was fascinated with the small human.

"Ready?" The three month old stared at Jade with a frown and teary eyes.

"Fine! I didn't want you anyway" She stuck her tongue out at Leigh-Anne.

"Babe?" Perrie knocked thinking Jade was talking to herself.

"Here baby, Merry Christmas!" Jade held the baby out for Perrie.

"Jade!!"

"I know, I know" Jade wore a proud smile. She was so good at this stuff. She would be out of the dog house in no time.

"No, why would you put this around her neck?" Perrie asked, taking the tie off.

"She's my kid too!"

"Babe, you don't even want kids" Perrie sighed.

"Well I want her and since she's my kid she's obligated to wear her bow. Put it back."