The Only Way Out [2]

⚠️Attemped Suicide and Mentions of suicide⚠️

She closed her eyes and let go

She was waiting to crash into the freezing water but it never came. She was dangling fifty something feet in the air by her arms.

She opened her teary eyes looking up. There were two women holding her arms.

"No! Let me go.LET ME GO!"

"Please" She weeped pathetically as she struggled,trying to pull her wrists out of their hands.

"Please let me go" her arms were getting tired but she didn't want to be saved.

People came out of nowhere crowding around the Two women trying to help the young girl.

"Have some fucking Respect!! She's a child!" Jesy shouted seeing the flash from their phone cameras.

"Don't worry about them babe, help me get her up"

They managed to pull the struggling girl over the tall black railing. Once they did, Leigh-Anne hugged the girl tight.

Jesy grabbed the closest person's cell phone, throwing it over the bridge.

"Would you want someone recording your child trying to commit suicide, you Asshole!?"

"You were all watching and none of you tried to help her. She's a fucking kid. She's a child!!" Jesy snapped at the group of useless bystanders. She was truly disgusted.

Leigh-Anne sat on the ground holding the girl as she sobbed uncontrollably.

She couldn't believe this young girl just tried to kill herself. She told Jesy that she saw someone and she was so glad that they stopped to check. When she looked at Jade she could only see her own daughter and that made her so much more emotional. She took off her Jacket wrapping it around the girl.

"P-Please don't c-call. . . .call the p-police" She stuttered out, her teeth chattering.

"I won't. Do you have somewhere to stay, baby?"

She shook her head and began to cry again.

"I'll take you to my house. Okay?"

"No. . . Leave me here."

"I'm not leaving you here."

"Why not?"

"Because. . .Its cold out here and I don't want you to get sick"

"Or because you think i'm going to do it again." Jade began to struggle again, trying to get Leigh-Anne off of her.

"Stop it"

"I'm sorry"

Leigh-Anne felt bad for using such a stern tone with the girl when she was obviously emotionally distraught.

"Can you stand up for me?" Jade stood up on shaky legs and Leigh-Anne helped her to the car where her seven year old daughter was waiting.

"What wrong Mommy?" Perrie could see that Leigh-Anne was upset.

"Dont worry about it baby." Leigh-Anne put the seatbelt over Jade and closed the door.

"Jesy" Leigh-Anne called for her wife who was arguing with some man.

"Babe, come on!" Leigh-Anne was starting to get cold herself and she wanted to get Jade and Perrie home.

"Jesy!" Jesy walked over to the car getting in. She slammed the door making Perrie jump. Leigh-Anne got into the car and began driving home.