Under The House [2]

"Owwie sissy"

"I know. I know." Jade brushed her little sister's hair back.

"Try to sleep. It won't hurt if you sleep." Jesy nodded, laying her head in Jade's lap.

"Oh no. Oh no!" Before Jade could ask what was wrong Jesy spewed sick all over the ground beside them. Loads of it.

"Stay here. I'll get you some ginger ale and crackers to settle your tummy." Jesy sat up when Jade stood.

"No leave me-" she gagged before vomiting on herself" She began to cry, she didn't feel good.

"No leave m-me sissy"

"I'll be right back, promise." Before Jesy could say anything else Jade left heading for a nearby store. She didn't know where she was going. She and Jesy didn't leave their hideout for a few days now.

She pulled her hood over her head walking into the store. She grabbed a bottle of ginger ale and a single stack of crackers.

She put it onto the counter. Her head down the whole time to avoid cameras.

"That will be three fifty." Jade pulled out her last four quarters, putting it on the counter.

"Thats not enough."

"My sister is sick."

"I'm sorry about that. I still need a two fifty." A woman watched. She saw Jade pick up her quarters and leave the store.

"I'll take it" the woman brought the soda and crackers. She left the store looking for the young girl in a hoodie and sweatpants.

"Hey!" Jade turned around. When she saw the woman she dashed. She may have taken some mints from in front of the counter. She ran as fast as she could sliding under the raised house.

"Sissy?"

"I'm here. Be quiet, someone's chasing me" jesy covered her mouth with her hand.

The woman panted, out of breath as she approached the house. She crouched down seeing the two young girls.

"I have a knife and I'm not afraid to use it." Jade said, pulling her switchblade from her worn down boots.

"No need for that. I'm not here to hurt you. I just came to give you this." She took the items out of the plastic bag.

"Take it" She held out for Jade who hesitantly took it.

"Thank you" She whispered, disappearing into the dark corner where Jesy was.

"Drink, drink" She opened the bottle and put it to Jesys mouth.

Jesy took a few sips and it began to burn her throat. She pushed Jade's hands away when she tried to give her more.

"Eat some of these so you don't get sick again" Jesy began to munch on the crackers.

Jade shushed her sister when she heard the women talking.

"Alright, I love you but I have work in a few." Perrie did have work but not until late. She was creeped out.

"You can stay with me" She offered not wanting to leave Leave Leigh-Anne alone.

"Its okay. I love you"

"I love you too. Be safe. Call me and I'll come pick you up" Leigh-Anne nodded walking her to the door.

Once she saw Perrie pull off she laid on the living room floor.

"If someone is there. Please say something. I'm going crazy."