"I'm Pregnant"

Jade and Perrie were getting ready for bed. Their seventeen year old daughter put her hand out to knock on the door but quickly drew her hand back. She took a deep breath before trying again. She couldn't do it. She went back to her room.

She texted her boyfriend asking him if he could tell her parents with her. He responded right away agreeing.

The next morning Jesy ran into her bathroom emptying the contents of her stomach. This was the same routine everyday for a few weeks now. She didn't bother blasting her music as she planned on telling her parents today anyway.

She brushed her teeth and made her way downstairs as soon as the smell of eggs hit her she was back in the bathroom.

Jade was standing in the door way.

"Are you alright hun?"

"Yeah, I'm fine just give me a minute please." She stood up closing the door. Jade turned around bumping into Perrie.

"Sorry"

"Its fine, is she alright?"

"Yeah, I think so, she might just have a bug or something" Perrie nodded.

They made their way back into the living room eating their breakfast. Jesy came in soon after.

"Come sit with me baby" Perrie pulled Jesy into her lap.

"Is mommy's baby not feeling well?" Jesy smiled a bit, Perrie had a bit of a tendency to baby both Jade and Jesy when they've become ill.

"I'm fine mommy, Lee is coming over in a bit"

"Okay, Are you hungry?" Jade asked from beside them.

"No I'm okay" The parents left it alone. They sat watching TV when the doorbell rang. Jesy got up to get it.

She opened the door for her boyfriend. She winced when he hugged her

"You alright?"

"Yeah, I'm just a little sore." He nodded, kissing her lips and walking over to her parents. He hugged them both greeting them before sitting on the couch opposite of them. Jesy sat next to him.

"Mommy, mama we have to tell you both something"

"Whats up?" Jade asked, her eyes still glued to the news on the TV.

"Can you turn off the TV for a second?" Perrie nodded turning the television off. Both women turned to face their daughter and her boyfriend.

"Jesus I'm scared" Perrie said jokingly.

"Okay so um. I dont know how to say this. I know you guys will be upset with me but I feel like I have to tell you now because I need you guys more than ever right now.so I'm just going to ask that you guys just let me finish before interrupting"

She looked at the women who nodded for her to continue.

Jesy turned to Lee-Anthony.

"Tell them, I cant do it" Jesy whispered. She couldn't tell them.

"They're your parents" He was a bit scared as well. He hasn't even told his own parents. The two went at it for a while.

"Alright. Come on now." Jade interrupted them.

"We're pregnant, we'll shes pregnant. Not me because guys can't get pregnant b-" Lee-Anthony began to ramble. It was a habit, he shut his mouth when Jesy elbowed him.

"Ha ha ha. You need to stop playing so much, going to give my wife a damn heart attack" Jade said with a dry laugh.

"Mama, I'm serious. I'm not joking" Jesy said quietly. She was looking down at her hands that were in her lap.