Part 76

"Are you serious Perrie?"

"Yes, Leigh-Anne"

The high school seniors got into an argument over a simple comment that Leigh-Anne made. The couple have been together all four years of highschool. It was very rare to see them get into it as they didn't do it often.But here they were, the school's power couple arguing in the hallway.

"All I said was that if. Key word being IF. Things didn't work out. I would have a plan b. That's all" Leigh-Anne tried to clear up.

"Okay so you want me to tell you that. When we breakup-"

"If"

"If, which is right now that-"

"What do you mean right now?"

"Stop cutting me off!"

"You want to break up with me?" Leigh-Anne asked quietly. Perrie didn't really want to break up with her.

"No. But I need a break babe."

"A break from what !? You've never looked at someone else as a backup"

"No. That's ridiculous. If I'm planning to spend the rest of my life with you I have no reason to look at any one else."

"I wouldn't be mad if you did"

"Alright then Alex, he's my plan B" Perrie didn't even like boys but she just chose one of Leigh's closest friends.

"You're Hella foul for that.Do you, take your break" Leigh-Anne  walked off.

This fight was about a week ago, and they still weren't talking to each other. To make matters worst it was the end of the year and senior activities were coming up senior trip was a few days ago and prom was tonight.

Leigh-Anne walked into the gymnasium looking around for her prom date who wasn't there yet. She wore a red dress her hair was rather wavy instead of her usual curls. She spotted her girlfriend immediately and smiled. She wanted to go Over to her and tell her how beautiful she is. But she couldn't help but notice the corsage on her wrist. She went up to Perrie anyway.

"You look amazing babe"

"So do you" Perrie said nonchalantly.

"Yeah but, We don't match"

"I'm supposed to match with my date."

"Thats why you have a corsage on your wrist?"

"The same one that you are wearing. Don't be a hypocrite."

Leigh-Anne and Perrie sat on the bleachers near the entrance. They sat about 3 feet away from one another. Being petty.

The prom was whack and their dates were late.

Perries date walked through the door and straight past perrie. Leigh-Anne smirked fluffing her hair. Perrie was shocked. She should have known. The girl walked straight up to Leigh-Anne and walked past her as well. She stretched her hand out for her prom date. Leigh-Anne and perrie watched as their date walked with her date to the dance floor.

"So now you're after my friends ?"

"She's my friend too"

Perrie got up to confront her date and Leigh-Anne followed.

"Really Jade? Why did you agree to come with me to prom if you know you have someone else."

"You both came to me. I wasn't really going to take either one of you." Leigh-Anne and Perrie looked offended.

"I mean you guys look really good but I'm close friends with both of you. I didnt want to get in the middle of yall dumbass arguments. So since you too are not smart enough to put two and two together. I stood you both up so that you run into each other's arms and realize how childish you're both being and boo-hoo to one another while slow dancing to this lame ass music. Now if you excuse me, I would like to finish dancing with my date." She turned around dancing with the green eyed girl.

Perrie and Leigh-Anne just looked at each other. They both wanted to dance with one another but no one wanted to make the first move. Jade sighed 'accidentally' bumping Perrie into Leigh-Anne.