See You Soon Mama

Leigh-Anne popped a pill into her mouth and washed her face.

"Are you alright?" Perrie asked as she wrapped her arms around Leigh-Annes bare waist.

"Do I look fat to you"

"Uh- that was random" perrie responded not really knowing what to say.

"Do I" Leigh asked looking at perrie through the bathroom mirror.

Perries eyes scanned the woman. Lingering on her stomach. Leigh-Anne's usual flat toned stomach wasn't  so flat anymore.

" I mean you look a little bloated but it doesn't matter. You still look good you always look good" Perrie said kissing her lips.

Leigh-Anne pushed her away "you jerk! Get out" Perrie was confused. Leigh-Anne had never had a problem with perrie telling her things like that. So why did it bother her now? Perrie just left out of the bathroom laying back down in their bed. Reminding herself not to answer that question ever again.

Leigh-Anne smirked knowing perrie fell for it. She hid the pack of unisom back under the sink. Before heading back to their bedroom. She layed in the bed.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to shout at you. I've just been feeling a bit insecure lately." She said as she cuddled up to Perrie.

"Its okay babe, I just want you to know that I love you regardless. I dont care if you gain weight or even lose it. Along as you're happy and healthy that's all that matters to me." Perrie placed a kiss on her temple and they laid like that until Leigh-Anne got a call.

"Yeah?" She sat up answering  the phone

" get your ass down here we have to facilitate a deal"

"Alright I'm coming" Leigh-Anne hung up.

"Noooo." Perrie didn't want Leigh to leave.

"I have to, I'll be right back okay?"

"Can I come?"

"No" perrie didnt like that answer. She grabbed her pillow and blanket and made her way to the guest bedroom. Sighing when she heard the door open.

"Dont be like that, you know I love you. It's dangerous. I don't want anything to happen to you" perrie didnt like being alone.  If she had a baby like she had been asking leigh for she wouldnt even care that she was leaving.

"Do you? It's always about you. What you want. What about what I want Leigh-Anne. "

"Perrie" Leigh-Anne was tired of the baby talk. " we are not ready for a baby right now. Stop with the baby talk. Now I gotta go.  I love you" she kissed the woman watching as a single tear rolled down her cheek. 

"Don't cry babe" She wiped her tears and walked out.  Perrie wanted a traditional wedding.  Leigh-Anne told her no.  She wanted a baby for over 3 years now.  Leigh-Anne shut that idea down.

Perrie felt their dog kyro jump onto the bed. He laid his head on her. She rubbed his head gently. 

Leigh-Anne had got to the base about 20 minutes later Tommie placed a Kevlar vest over her head and now she was counting money from a deal.

"Theyre 20K short Rob" She spoke recounting the money. It was only 180K. They were trading Guns, Ammo, explosives and other illegal contraband. 

The guy was trying to bargain with Robyn.

"I don't do partials. All or nothing. If you don't have my money you're not getting anything. So, do you have my money?"

"Fenty you know I will you get your money"