Part 99 [3]

"I just wanted to apologize again."

"I'm not understanding why you didn't think that it was important to talk to me about this. You didn't even tell me that you weren't at the park with them. Anything could've happened and I would be in the dark"

"I'm sorry. It was my wrong doing. I made a mistake It won't happen again. I understand that you're upset but I need you to understand that I would never put your children in harm's way." Jesy knew that Perrie was upset but she didn't feel like it was that big of a deal. It's just hair.

"Its just hair right? No need to get so upset about it, you can just wash their hair and it will go back to normal."

"Its not just about the hair. It's the principal, Jesy. Let's say you had a child and I was taking care of your child. I told you I was taking them to go get ice cream but really I took them to an arcade. Just an arcade, no big deal right?" Jesy nodded.

"And then your kid falls and breaks their arm. You're texting and calling trying to reach out to me but you get no response.  You go to the ice cream parlor and guess who's not there? Me. Now your kid's hurt, you can't get into contact with me and you have no clue where they are. Wouldn't that worry you?"

"Yeah, it would."

"Okay then. That's how I felt last night. No, they didn't have any broken bones and they were very happy. They told me they had lots of fun and I thank you for that. I just want you to let me know. You don't have to ask me for everything. Like taking them to the park. You can just text me and tell me where you are with them. However anything drastic like this I would prefer you ask me first."

"I can do that. You're not firing me are you?"

"No" perrie smiled.

"They like you a lot so I can't fire you."

"You won't regret it."

"I hope not" Perrie sat down on her sofa making herself comfortable. 

"Dont you have work ma'am?"

"No, not today"

"You don't want to go home?"

"Do you want me to go home?"

"No"

"Okay then" Perrie was very. . . .it's hard to explain. Jesy liked it. What ever it was.

"Sit down, I don't bite." Perrie tapped the sofa beside her.

-

The two spent hours together.  They were doing a lot of getting to know each other.

". . . .what about your husband?"

"Husband? I'm not married"

"You have a ring on your finger"

"I do but that's so other people don't try to talk to me."

"Who's other people? Am I other people?"

"Obviously not. I'm talking to you right?"

"Yeah but. . .the girls' dad."

"I'm not with him.  We're not together, we just co parent."

"Got it"

They decided to pick the girls up from school themselves. Jesy may or may not have had other plans.

"Mommy!!" Jade ran to Perrie once she saw her. Perrie never came to pick them up from school.

"Hi baby, Where's sissy?" Jade pointed to the school entrance.