Munchie

New Mommy?
The Bunker
New Beginnings
Munchie

"Sissy? Can you play with me?" Leigh-Anne pushed her sisters door open. She was bored and needed something to do.

"Not right now Leigh. Maybe later" Jade never played with Leigh-Anne anymore.

"Mama, can you play with me please?" She asked, walking into her parents room.

"Baby, give me one second. Mama is on the phone"

Leigh-Anne huffed going back to her room. She laid on her bed with her plush shark. This is why she needed a phone. She would ask Perrie when she got the chance.

"Alright Munchie. What do you want to do?" Her older sister asked from behind her. She hopped up.

"Lets go outside."

"Do you know how cold it is?"

"No"

"Lets go see." Leigh-Anne followed Jade downstairs. Jade opened the sliding door.

"Feel it"

Leigh-Anne stuck her hand out and she was pushed outside and Jade closed and locked the door.

"Jade! This isnt funny! Let me in!" Her voice was muffled by the glass. Jade smiled, mocking her. She closed the black out curtains reaching up to unlock the door quietly.

Soon as she turned around she saw Perrie.

"Have you se-What are you doing?"

"Nothing"

The room was silent as Perrie and Jade just looked at each other. Jade cracked a smile when she heard Leigh-Anne. 

"JADE!! I'm really cold, please let me in!!" Perrie walked over to the door opening it.

"Really Jade?"

"It wasn't locked, she just didn't try"

"Yes it was. I saw you lock it" Leigh-Anne was shivering.

"Go get your sister a blanket. And stop locking her outside. You know she gets sick easily." Perrie scolded her.

She went to get a blanket for Leigh-Anne. She came down with a soft Grey blanket. Throwing it at Leigh-Anne and walking back up the steps.

Perrie shook her head at Jade.

"Come watch a movie with us Jade"

"Mama. . ." Jade whined.

"I'm too old for Leigh-Anne's little baby movies. I have homework to finish. My teacher said that we're having a three day lesson on some event."

"Okay so bring your homework"

"Ugh. . . "

"Fine, stay upstairs." Perrie wasn't going to fight with her. Usually she would but not today. Perrie found it interesting how a few years ago Jade wouldn't leave her side and now she had to beg the girl to spend time with her.

"Nooo! Jade, you can pick the movie." Leigh-Anne still wanted to do everything with Perrie and Jade. And Alex and Jesy when they were home. Alex spent a lot of time at work while Jesy was away at college. 

"No"

"Pleaseeee"

"No, stop being so whiny. It's annoying"

"Jade" Perrie warned

"Oh my gosh Leigh-Anne you don't have to cry."

"Leave me alone" Leigh-Anne cuddled into perrie who rubbed her back.