Secret Love Song Pt.II

Jade sped off, unable to look at Leigh-Anne. This left Leigh-Anne confused. They had the same class together so why was she speeding off? Leigh-Anne got to class after Jade, she sat down next to her .

"Babe wh-"Jade got up moving across the classroom sitting near the windows. Leigh-Anne figured that she just needed space. Even if she did, she could have just told her. She wouldn't be feeling a way right now if she did. The teacher walked in a little while later and everyone carried on with their day.

Today was Wednesday so Leigh-Anne and Jade only shared three classes. First period, the one before lunch and last period.Lunch came around and Leigh-Anne sat at the corner table where she and Jade usually sat but she was nowhere to be found. Why was she being so distant?

They were in math and Leigh-Anne would glance at Jade every so often. Their eyes met briefly but Jade quickly looked away. Leigh-Anne put her head down, unable to hold back the tears. What did she do wrong? Once the bell rang she left heading straight for the bus stop.

The bus pulled up to the station.

"Leigh! Leigh-Anne! Wait, I'm sorry" She heard Jade but she got onto the bus not bothering to look back. Once home she knocked on the door.

"How was school babe?" Leigh-Anne ran to her room. She cried into her pillow. She didn't remove her outside clothes which is something that she wouldn't usually do.She hated shoes and outside clothes on her bed. Why wouldn't Jade look at her or speak to her. She ignored her the entire time. She heard her phone ringing nonstop. She put it on do not disturb she didn't want to talk to her right now.

About 30 minutes later Perrie came home from work.

"Hey babe, how was your day?"She asked Jesy removing her jacket and shoes.

"It was pretty good. Can't complain" she said Hugging perrie.

"Wheres Leigh? She home yet?"

"Yeah,Shes in her room. She came home and went straight to her room." Perrie nodded going upstairs to check on their daughter.

She knocked on her door lightly. She didn't get a response so she tried to open the door. It was locked, which was unusual for Leigh-Anne.

"Baby? Are you okay?" Leigh got off her bed to open the door.

Perrie took in her tear stained face and highed her. Leigh-Anne didn't say anything, she pulled away from Perrie going back to sit on her bed.

"Why do you have your outside clothes on your bed? Put these on." She reached into her dresser handing the girl some pajamas. Leigh-Anne replaced her uniform with pajamas and climbed back into her bed.

"I'm going to give you some space okay?"

"No, please don't leave me" Perrie nodded,

"Okay let me go get something to eat, I haven't eaten all day." Leigh-Anne nodded and Perrie went downstairs making herself a small snack because Jesy was 'cooking dinner'. There was a knock on the door. Jesy went to get it.

"Hey Jade, how are you?" Jesy hugged her daughter's girlfriend letting her in.

"Fine, Can I speak to Leigh-Anne?"

"You can try, she seems to be a little down" Jesy didn't know that Jade was the reason Leigh-Anne was upset. So she sent her upstairs.

Jade knocked on her door and Leigh-Anne opened it thinking it was Perrie. But the door was quickly shut in Jade's face.

"Babe, can we talk?"

"Go away"

"I can explain, i didn't me-"