Little Me

Leigh felt something poking her cheek as she slept well tried to .

"Jesy c'mon im trying to sleep" she said assuming that it was her girlfriend

"Im not Jesy!" she heard a voice say. She cracked her eyes open slowly.

To say she was freaked out is an absolute understatement. She rubbed her eyes believing that this was all a dream. There was a little girl sitting on her stomach. Yeah it was weird, they didnt have any kids so she was confused as to why one was here but she was intrigued this little girl looked just like she did as a child.

Leigh grabbed the child's hand as she went to poke her cheek again. She sat up slowly and rested against the headboard. The small girl is now in her lap.

"What are you? Who are you" Leigh-Anne asked as she stared at the little girl in complete amazement

"My name is Leigh-Anne" the girl said proudly. Pointing at herself.

Leigh-Anne just sat there speechless. She was contemplating whether waking Jesy up. She was starting to regret eating those edibles last night. She figured she was just high

Leigh-Anne then smiled. She was scared but she kind of liked this. She want going to question it anymore.

"C'mon Little Leigh" Leigh said, getting off the bed holding her hand out for the child. It was times like this that she was really thankful that Jesy was somewhat a deep sleeper.

She walked with the girl into the kitchen sitting her on the counter. She opened the refrigerator grabbing some milk and putting into a pot. Bringing it to a boil she added hot chocolate mix.

She poured the drink into two cups Leaving them on the stove to cool down. She touched the girls hair which would usually resemble her own but she had her hair in black and green box braids at the moment. She was wondering if this was god's answers to all of her prayers of wishing she could go back and speak to her younger self. She wasnt going to pass up this opportunity.

"I love you. I wish i didn't change you so much to fit in, you are perfect the way that you are. Embrace what you have and be proud of it. Your hair, your skin, your eyes,your everything. Youre beautiful okay?"

The young girl nodded her head with confusion written all over her face. She then slipped off of the counter with a little help and began to chase Harvey. Leigh chuckled turning around to see Jesy.

Jesy laughed at her wide eyes and high pitched scream.

"Its just me babe" she said engulfing her girlfriend into a hug and lightly pecking her lips. Moving over to the stove to grab a cup.

"Thats not yours." Leigh said as she walked out to go find Little Leigh.

Jesy didnt get the joke. It was only her and the dogs. So if it wasnt for her who it was for. She shrugged while taking a sip.

Spitting it all over the kitchen counters and floor when she saw her girlfriend walk in hand and hand with a child

Leigh-Anne just pulled her shirt up to wipe the hot chocolate off of her face.

Leigh struggled to pull her hand out of the little girls hand as she was holding it pretty tight. When she did she set her on the counter once again. Walking past her frozen girlfriend grabbing the untouched cup of hot chocolate dipping her finger into ot to make sure it was cool enough, handing it to the girl.

"Leigh-Anne !" both girls snapped their head in the direction of the voice.

"I think she means me little one" Leigh said as she followed the older girl out of the kitchen.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?"

"You might not believe me, but i woke up with her sitting on me poking my face i thought i was hallucinating because you know we had those edibles but shes just so cute. Can we keep her Jes, please" she put her hands together in a pleading manner.

"No."