Part 153

"I need help. Please help me. I don't want to be like this anymore" Leigh-Anne stood in front of her mother on the brink of tears.

"Baby, what's going on?"

"I need help mama. Please, I'll do anything, can you tape my fingers?"

"You said you didn't like it."

"Please!"

"Okay. Sit. I'll get the tape"

Perrie got out of the bed looking for the medical tape she bought for Leigh-Anne a few months ago.

"Give me your hands" Leigh-Anne held her hands out watching her mother wrap her finger tips in the tape.

"Thank you" Leigh-Anne looked down at her lap as she tried to scratch the back of her head.

"Leave it." Perrie pulled her hand away.

"You never let me tape your hands? Did someone say something to you?"

"No, I just. . . I was in class taking my test and my head started bleeding" Although it wasn't a complete lie, Perrie knew there was more to the story.

"Were you picking it?"

"Yeah"

"Can I see?"

"No. It's fine."

"I just want to take a look, Leigh-Anne"

"I said I'm fine,Mom."

Leigh-Anne tried to leave but Perrie grabbed her hand. Instructing her to sit on the bed with her.

She held her arm, rolling her sleeve up.

"Leigh. . ." It was worse than she thought

"I know. This is why I didn't want you to see! I'm trying to stop but I can't. What's wrong with me?"

"I don't know, baby. What's making you anxious like this? You've always done this but it's never been this bad. I have to take you to the hospital."

"No, I'm okay. I'll stop"

"No, this looks bad, it's possibly infected and I don't want you to get sick. You might think it's fine and then it becomes infected, the bacteria begins to eat away at your flesh and then next thing you know it'll be cut off. Is that what you want?"

"No"

"Okay then. I'll see if they can recommend a dermatologist. They may have something to help you."

"Okay, can we go tomorrow?"

"I'll see"

Should Jesy be a bully or a friend? Maybe a crush? I don't know.