Part 70 [2]

[Since i wrote an alternative part to 70 i noticed that i merged both stories. Sorry for any confusion. I know the ages are all over the place. Im going to go back and try to fix it. Jade is about 5 and Leigh-Anne is seven going on Eight. If youre still confused let me know, Ill try to clear it up. Sorry about that]

After hours in the hospital they still were unable to diagnose Jade so everything went back to normal. For now.

"Leigh, come on" Perrie called for the girl who was playing with some schoolmates

Leigh-Anne ran over to her mother, running right past her to the car.

"Hi bub! How was your day?" Perrie opened her door for her and she got into her booster seat  talking with Jade.

"I" Jade pointed at her mouth

"Boo"

She then made a circle with her hands.

"You ate a blue circle?"

Jade squealed, clapping happily.

"A blueberry, bubba?"

"Uh huh"

"What else did you do today?"

Jade opened her mouth to speak but closed it staring into space.

"Bub?" She turned her head in Leigh-Anne's direction but didn't look at her.

"What are you doing?" Jade rubbed the ends of her seat.

She didn't say anything else for the rest of the ride. Once at home, Perrie carried her inside.

"Do you want a snack Leigh?"

"Yes please!" Perrie cut some fruit up for the girl.

Jade crawled into the kitchen and sat beside Perrie. She pulled on her pants with one hand and held the other between her teeth.

"Your hands are dirty, baby."

Perrie pulled her hands out of her mouth. She set the plate of assorted fruit on the table in front of Leigh-Anne. 

"Come sit with me bub" Leigh-Anne tapped the cushion next to her. Jade gazed around before reaching a hand out for the plate. Leigh-Anne sat on the floor next to jade putting the plate on her lap.

"Here" She gave Jade a strawberry, who frustratedly grunted when she dropped it. Leigh-Anne gave her a blueberry instead. Helping Jade guide it into her mouth.

She smacked her hands down on the plate making it fall out of Leigh-Anne’s lap. She wanted more. 

"Jade!"

Jade looked up at Leigh-Anne with teary eyes. 

"No, sorry. Don't cry. I'm sorry. Please don't cry bub. I'm not mad. Im sorry, i didn't mean to shout at you bub." Leigh-Anne picked up the fruit one by one using her uniform to brush off the germs.

"What happened?"

"Nothing, mommy" Leigh-Anne grabbed a kiwi trying to feed it to Jade.

"Say ah" Jade stared at Leigh-Anne with a blank expression.

Leigh-Anne noticed Jade's cheeks were puffed out. She poked her cheek with a smile and Jade pushed her away.

"You're turning red bub"

"Mama!" Leigh-Anne got up to find Jesy.

"Yes baby. What's wrong?"

"Jade is red. And she's doing this" Leigh-Anne puffed out her cheeks to show Jesy what Jade was doing.