Under The House

-Perrie is older than Leigh-Anne-

The woman walked up the five steps onto the porch. She knocked on the door and less than twenty seconds later a woman came to the door. She looked a hot mess.

"Hey baby"

"You okay?"

"No. Im having the worst stomach pains. I really dont feel good."

"Have you eaten?"

"No." The younger woman mumbled.

"You need to eat Leigh-Anne.  What do you want to eat?"

"These" She held up a pack of oreos that was on the coffee table.

"That's not food. I'll make you some spaghetti.do you want that?" Leigh-Anne nodded. She didn't want anything to be honest.

"Come in the kitchen baby. I want to talk to you"

Leigh-Anne made her way into her kitchen back hugging Perrie.

"What's going on with you my love?" Perrie asked.

"I think i'm going crazy"

"What do you mean?"

"I hear voices"

"Yeah?" Perrie turned off the fire and turned to face Leigh-Anne.

"Yeah. I can't sleep or eat or do anything really. They told me that a family of four died in this house three or so years ago in a flood. They said the two little girls drowned but I hear them, Perrie."

"Leigh. . ."

"I know you think im crazy. But I'm not. I really hear them. They sound so close yet so far. Come i'll show you. Perrie followed Leigh-Anne to the living room where she laid on the floor putting her ear to the floor. Perrie did the same.

"Babe, I don't hear anything. . . ."

Leigh-Anne put her finger to her lips. They sat on the floor for a good half hour.

"Babe no. I'm telling you, just wait." Leigh-Anne held Perrie when she tried to stand up.

"Do you want to go check under the house baby? Will that ease your nerves?"

"I don't know"

"Lets go check." Leigh-Annes house, along with everyone's house around this area was raised off the ground so if there were to be another flood they would be high enough.

They walked around to the side of the house and Perrie turned on her flashlight before crouching down.

"Do you see them?"

Perrie didn't know whether to lie or tell the truth. She didn't want Leigh-Anne to think she was crazy but she really didn't see anyone.

"Babe, I don't see anyt- AHHHH!!" Leigh-Anne ran back into her house, locking the door. She knew it. There was someone there. She watched Perrie though the window.

She stood up laughing. Once she saw Leigh-Anne in the window she laughed harder. She was such a scaredy cat.

Leigh-Anne flipped her off closing her curtains. She didn't find it funny.

Just then something grabbed Perries ankle. She screamed but when she looked down nothing was there.

"Oh hell no. No. No. No." She knocked on the door waiting for Leigh-Anne to open the door.

"No, you wanted to be real funny right?."

" Leigh come on. Leigh-Anne.  If you don't open the door I'm going home. I don't want to play these ghost games."

Leigh-Anne opened the door.

"Ghost games?"

"Yes something just grabbed my ankle and when I looked there was nothing there. Can we go to my house."

"No. I want to stay here please." Perrie nodded. She knew it was a bad idea but she did miss her girlfriend and something was obviously wrong.

(I don't know why everything keeps turning into Lerrie🤥)