Hypers & The Diaspider

-Stigma Add On-

Jesy handed Leigh-Anne her Lunch. She had just now come back from the playground. Jesy had been calling her for a while now.Perrie had already eaten and now Jesy had to give her Insulin before she could play again. Perrie stood up off the bench.

“Baby wait a minute.” Jesy gently held her arm

“Noooo” The toddler whined, she hated needles. She wasn't yet approved for the pod. Leigh-Anne was quietly eating her food. She was trying to ignore her little sister's pleas.

“It will be really quick babe”

“Nooo mama”

“Can you just give it to her later mommy?” Leigh asked. She was almost finished with her food and she wanted to finish playing with her little sister.

“No babe, she needs it now”

“Help me sissy!” Perrie ran away from jesy to Leigh-Anne.

“Baba you have to take your medicine or you'll be icky right mommy?” Jesy nodded and Leigh pushed perrie back over to Jesy

“I'll try to make sure it doesn't hurt Okay? Where do you want me to put it?"

Perrie thought about it for a while before pointing to her arm. Jesy nodded. She had brought a device that she wanted to try. It’s supposed to distract kids from the needle and make injections a bit easier. She began to prepare the needle. She removed the first cap and put on the Diaspider. She cleaned the back of perries arm.

“Ready?” Perrie shook her head, her eyes glued to the blue thing she's never seen before.

“Whats that?” Leigh-Anne asked she was curious as well.

“Its supposed to make it less painful and more safe. Ready baby” Perrie still shook her head.Jesy always asked her if she was ready first she found that although it took longer it was a bit easier.

“No, my belly”

“Do you want me to put it in your belly?” Perrie nodded she wanted to see.

Jesy opened another alcohol wipe lifting the girls shirt cleaning the injection site.

“Ready?” Perrie nodded.Jesy held around the girls waist so that she didn't move too much and brought the needle to her.

“wait!”

“What happened babe”

Perrie pinched her skin up a bit the way that jesy usually would. “This little thing will do that, im putting it now”

Perrie watched as jesy pressed the thing to her skin. She waited for the needle but she didn't feel it. Jesy pushed the insulin in before removing the needle.

“Did it hurt”

Perrie shook her head looking at the area.

“Did you do it?”

“I did it baba, you're all done”

“Come on Pez” Leigh put perries shirt down for her grabbing her hand running off.

“Be careful Leigh! No running” They had both just eaten.

“I know!” Leigh had led perrie to the grass area with flowers.She knew she couldn't run around too much with perrie.It was okay she did it at recess all week. They sat on the grass

Perrie was plucking the flowers.

“Don't do that, pez, you're killing them!”

“Oh,no. Sorry” she kissed the flowers and threw them back to where she pulled them from.