Part 90 [4]

The next few weeks were chaotic to say the least, but Leigh-Anne wouldn't want it any other way.

"Up up, get up. We're going to be late." Jade groaned but got up.

"Thank you, go get ready. if you two don't get up I'm going to leave you. And you're going to be in trouble if you're late to class." She threatened Perrie and Jesy.

Jesy got out of the bed hugging Leigh-Anne.

"Morning"

"Good morning. Go brush your teeth and wash your face."

"Come on Pez. You have exams today."

"Can I stay home today please?"

Leigh-Anne shook her head, pulling the blankets off the girl.

"Please"

"No, why do you want to stay home?"

"It's her birthday today" she mumbled into her plush bear.

"Is it?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, but you still have to go to school. So, get up and get dressed."

Perrie sighed and went to put on her uniform. She was in a shitty mood. She wanted to spend the day with her mom. It could be her last one.

Leigh-Anne got dressed herself and started rushing everyone again. They went out last night. That's why no one could get up today.

"Jes, come on" Leigh-Anne called for the girl by the door.

"I'm coming baba" she was looking for a hair tie, once she found one she ran out of the apartment building to the car. She sat in her booster seat buckling herself in.

"Can you help me sissy?" She held the hair tie out for perrie. She ignored her little sister.

Leigh-Anne got into the car and they were off.

"Can we get McDonald's, please baba?"

"Yeah"

"Yes?" Jade asked, shocked. She hasn't had McDonald's in a while. Leigh-Anne always made her eat home cooked food. It was better for her.

She pulled into the drive through getting the girls breakfast meals and herself a coffee.

"Don't eat in my car!"

"We're not going to make a mess mama."

"If I see a crumb, it's going to be a problem. I can't be driving ants and roaches to school." Jade smiled at Jesy when she began to laugh behind her hand.

"Alright. Here, Good luck to both of you, try your best. That's all that matters. I love you." She kissed the older two's forehead handing them twenty dollars each.

"Come on, you" Jesy took Leigh-Anne’s hand running with her into the building.

"Bye sissys!" She waved at Jade and Perrie. 

Leigh-Anne got Jesy to her classroom with two minutes to spare.

"I love you, have a go-"

"Wait. Can you put it up please?" Leigh-Anne took the hair tie butting her hair up in a high ponytail.

"I love you, have a good day. Stay with your class for lunch today, or find Jade or Perrie. After class come straight to my room. Okay?"

"Uh huh."

"See you after school" Jesy hugged Leigh-Anne and kissed her cheek.

"Bye bye baba, I love you too"  Leigh-Anne waved with a smile rushing to her own classroom.