A Big House

-How realistic is this? I don't know but things are moving fast.-

"Wow mama, you live here?" Jesy asked as Perrie pulled into the driveway. This was her old family home but she probably doesn't remember because she was really young when Leigh-Anne and Perrie split. She was two when it happened.

"Yes"

"Its like a castle. It's really big"

"Its not that big bubba. Have you showered already?"

"Yes"

"Okay, I do have a surprise for you"

"Yayy!" Jesy was excited. She followed Perrie into the house. The first thing she did was remove her shoes and put them by the door neatly.

"Shouldn't you take off your shoes mama?"

"You don't have to worry about that." Perrie told her. She sighed, Jesy was a mini Leigh-Anne. 

"Come look at your surprise" Jesy smiled Following Perrie upstairs.

"Here it is"

Jesy stared at the door wondering why Perrie would buy her a door.

"Thanks mama!" She hugged her.

"You haven't even seen what it is. Open the door." Jesy pushed the door open.

It was her nursery, that Perrie turned into her bedroom. It still had the moon,star and cloud theme and decor.

"Wowww." She looked around the room and when she saw her plushies on the bed she reached her hand out touching the soft yellow star. It seemed familiar but she didn't remember it.

"Its your own room"

"Its so huge I don't need all of this. It's like twice the size of me and mommy's bedroom."

"You and mommy's? You share a bedroom with mommy?"

"Uh huh." Jesy went over to the toys.

"Can I play with these mama?"

"Go ahead, they're yours." Perrie told her. She was making a mental note to talk to Leigh-Anne. It's not okay to have their seven year old sharing a bedroom with her in the projects.

"Thank you mama"

"You're welcome. Let's get you into some fresh clothes and then we can stay up all Night and make up for lost time-Jesy?"

"I'm in the bathroom mama"

"Oh okay."

"I'm not using it. Just brushing my hair."

Perrie walked into the bathroom to see the girl brushing her hair. She took a washcloth off the rack and ran it under warm water washing her face.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting ready for bed. Mommy says I need to be in bed by eight"

"But mommy is not here is she? Don't you want to stay up and eat sweets with me?"

Jesy shook her head.

"Goodnight mama. I love you-oh. I need to call my mommy please" Perrie handed Jesy the phone.

Leigh-Anne reached for her phone when it started ringing.

"Yes Perrie"

"Its me mommy"

"Hi baby. How's it going?"

"Its so nice mommy. I have my own room! And so many plushies. This one is kind of like the one I have at home. Its fluffy and yellow and star-shaped. But this one has-"