"I'm Pregnant" [2]

"Who's that baby?"  Perrie asked her Granddaughter. 

"Mama!!" The toddler ran to the door, hearing keys. Her smile fell when she saw her other grandmother.

"Hello to you too little one. You don't look happy to see me"

"Hi Amma" Leigh-Anne hugged Jade's legs before raising her arms to be picked up.

"Did you have a good day with baba?" Leigh-Anne nodded. Jade carried her to the kitchen where she greeted her wife.

"How was work babe?" Perrie asked, kissing her wife. Leigh-Anne whined tapping her cheek.

"It was good, I can't really complain. I'm just tired. How was your day?" Jade said before kissing Leigh-Anne's cheek. She smiled, sticking her tongue out at Perries.

"Good as well. Leigh and I played all day and we made dinner. Where's my baby?"

"In the car. She told me she had an important phone call."  Perrie nodded, taking Leigh-Anne so that Jade could freshen up and get settled in.

"Mama?" Leigh-Anne wiggled to be put down. She went into the living room looking for Jesy. She usually came home with Jade so where was she?

"Mama" Leigh-Anne sat by the door crying for her mama. 

"Why are you crying bubba?" Jade came over squatting beside the toddler

"Want mama"

"Mama is coming baby. Don't cry. Want to read with Amma?" Leigh-Anne shook her head. She wanted to wait for Jesy.

Leigh-Anne began to doze off waiting for Jesy, it's been a few hours and she still hasn't come upstairs.

Perrie decided to call her and ask her where she was. All she said was that she will be home in a few hours.

Jade picked the sleeping child up off the floor and laid her on the sofa. Leigh-Anne stirred but didn't wake up.

"Where is that girl?"

-

Jesy waited at the gate for her boyfriend.

She ran up to him when she saw him walk through the double doors. She hugged him tight and he wrapped his arms around his girlfriend.

"I missed you so much Lee. You don't even know. I'm so glad that you're okay. . .  And in one piece, with all your extremities. "

"I'm okay, I'm great. I missed you babe. I couldn't wait to come home to you and my little princess."

"You look nice in your uniform babe. But I don't want you to put it back on" Jesy straightened his Camouflage Uniform shirt before taking the flowers that he was holding for her.

"Let me take you home. Come on" He followed Jesy to the car.

"Did you ask your moms?"

"They're okay with you coming over."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

A year after Leigh-Anne was born Lee went to the Army. He's been there for Two years and only now did he have six months at home.

He didn't tell anyone that he was going except for Jesy.  He didn't have much of a choice. He knew a normal full time Job wouldn't take care of his girlfriend and daughter. He tried it for a year and he could barely make ends meet. Although he didn't want to go to the army he knew that the benefits were worth it. He didn't see much for the first few months because everything was provided for him but everything he did see was put straight into Jesy's account. Jesy hasn't spent a dime on herself, half of the money she put into a holding account for Leigh-Anne. The other half she's been saving for Lee. She felt like it was only fair that he has the money he worked so hard for.